Page 1 of 2
Has anyone here ever seen this 2007 documentary about the Westboro Baptist Church?

If not the whole video can be found here: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7735501683185935638#

One of the more horrific things I've seen in recent memory.

So Pit, what do you think of the WBC?
Bands I've seen live:

Def Leppard
Journey
Tool
Testament
Megadeth
Slayer
Mastodon
Deftones
Alice in Chains
Foo Fighters
Rodrigo y Gabriela
I really don't think you needed to ask that question. I would think it's fairly obvious
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
I watched 10 seconds of that video... now I'm so mad I want to kill somebody. I ****ing hate those ass whole

When their pastor dies, I'm protesting his funeral
I respect their freedom of speech.

I do not respect their asshattery.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
They're just trolls. Ignore them and they'll go away.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Never heard of them........
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Can we please not have another thread on the WBC?
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
They were at my church picketing when Senator Byrd's funeral took place there. The police actually stopped a car while the procession left, managing to block em out of the TV cameras and one of em passed out from heat exhaustion. They were pretty dickish, overall.
Gig Rig:

Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Crate BV120H
B-52 LS 4x12 cabinet
BBE Rackmount Sonic Max
Boss ME-50 Pedalboard
Digital Reference 2505 Wireless

I don't like BTBAM. Sue Me.

PLUR

My Solo Project
I forget exactly who it was, but a few weeks ago some guy died who lived here in Pa and the WBC was threatening to come protest his funeral. The local radio station I listen to that covers three counties actually organized a group (it had at least a hundred people) that were going to stop these douche bags form getting anywhere near the funeral. Fortunately, they didn't show up
Quote by ethan_hanus
I think someone needs to burn down their church, then the houses of them church members. As unchristian as that is to say, they just need a good ass woopen.

I have never agreed with you so much. But as much I want that, I know it isn't right. It's all Phelps brainwashing people.

I don't want to watch that documentary because I don't want to be in a worse mood.

The one time I was ever proud of my state was when they slashed their tires in McAlester and all the mechanics refused to fix it.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by PlayMadness
I respect their freedom of speech.

I do not respect their asshattery.

pretty much this.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

i was expecting this thread to be about the Smith family, but i guess it's not.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by sloppyjoe24
Can we ship them elsewhere? I hear Antarctica needs a church.

God doesn't hate penguins.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
They're just trolls. Ignore them and they'll go away.

Ah yes! That strategy works so well with bullies!

Seriously, they need good ass kicking. They're like that Ritchard kid who got slammed by Casey. Now we need to give them a "slam" or else they won't stop.
Got to say though, you have to respect the guy who made this documentary for having enough self controlling not to murder them all. All though he should've. I mean, what jury would actually find him guilty of it...

Edit: I said "god doesn't say that" Instead of "got to say though." Don't know what the hell I was thinking
Last edited by Adisturbedone at Mar 22, 2011,
Quote by necrosis1193

yeah, but that's still bullshit. freedom of speech is freedom of speech.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Dude I'm totally gonna nail the pastor's daughter. Just a big F*CK YOU to the WBC. Show the trolls they're dealing with a professional.
Gig Rig:

Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Crate BV120H
B-52 LS 4x12 cabinet
BBE Rackmount Sonic Max
Boss ME-50 Pedalboard

PLUR

My Solo Project
Last edited by swordsofplague at Mar 22, 2011,
Quote by Twist of fate
They need to die.

Considering they're based in Kansas, I would readily protest Phelps funeral. I intend to if I get the chance.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
ohlookitsthisthreadagain.jpg
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Quote by fearofthemark
yeah, but that's still bullshit. freedom of speech is freedom of speech.

As my business law teacher says, and I agree with, "your rights end where anothers begins." Their freedom of speech ends where someones right to privacy begins
BOTH.

What's black and white and red all over...........
Nun at the bottom of the stairs?
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Who is this WBC and what have they done to deserve so much hate?

/livesunderrocklololol
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Sorry for all the spam, but this one made me laugh.

So you're supposed to lead an upstanding, christian life, and yet your 7 year old son knows the word "dyke"

EDIT: YA GONNA EAT YA BABIES!!!
Gig Rig:

Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Crate BV120H
B-52 LS 4x12 cabinet
BBE Rackmount Sonic Max
Boss ME-50 Pedalboard

PLUR

My Solo Project
Last edited by swordsofplague at Mar 22, 2011,
I'm still watching this documentary.

He's talking to the children. These poor kids. I've gone from shocked, to outraged, to angry, to pity, to utterly depressed.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
I'm beginning to think this guy made this documentary just to troll them

Quote by PlayMadness
I'm still watching this documentary.

He's talking to the children. These poor kids. I've gone from shocked, to outraged, to angry, to pity, to utterly depressed.

Also, this.

Those kids were brainwashed from the day they were born

Edit: And if I ever see these guys protesting something, I'm walking up and punching one of them in the face. I don't care who's watching
Page 1 of 2