Hello there!

I would like to buy the "Fender Blues Junior", which is a tube amp 15W.

But I don't know if it would be loud enough to hear with my friends (drummer, another guitarist, and bass).

Of course, for live shows, it would be mic'ed

PS : I hope the answer is yes, because it's in my price range!

Thanks!!!
Depends really if your drummer a maniac you might have issues but 15 watt tube is still pretty loud
I've gigged with an un miced 5 watt tube in a medium size venue in a rock band. it worked, ZERO clean headroom left, but it worked. 15 should do fine, especially just for practice.
That's great!

May I ask (sorry I'm no expert in guitar equipment!) what is headroom ? "ZERO headroom left"
clean headroom is the volume limit a tube amp will go to before it starts to "break up" or distort. my amp was almost maxed out, and it was a very grungy distorted sound. if you need cleans, 15 will be plenty for practice
Oh I see, well I wasn't planning on using the clean very much. I am really going to use it with an OD pedal! So it should fine then ?!
Thanks a lot I'm very happy to know that! I was going for a Blues Deluxe but it was too expensive

I can get a like-new Blues Jr for 350€ ! Sounds like a great deal ?!
Quote by voleurz
my orange tiny terror is 15watt and pretty loud.

...and sounds 1000 times better than a Blues Jr.(I have owned both)
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
Quote by alans056
Thanks a lot I'm very happy to know that! I was going for a Blues Deluxe but it was too expensive

I can get a like-new Blues Jr for 350€ ! Sounds like a great deal ?!

For that price I'd look at used/Orange amps. Orange are from the UK right? Should be a touch cheaper.
Quote by ecvMatt

Not at all....I'd take a blues jr over a TT any day.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
I have a Krank Rev. Jr (20W) and I jam with the volume barely going above 9 o'clock.
Quote by Kevin Saale

I second that. Or at least for arctic monkeys and the like. The blues jr. also does really well with a ts in front of it. Gets a really solid od.
Gear-Ibanex rg7321 w/dimarzio pups--->Ernie Ball Jr. Vol pedal--->TS9-->Line 6 DL4--->ADA MP-1--->Marshall 9005 poweramp--->Line6 4X12 straight cab w/v30s
Quote by Kevin Saale

Diff'rent strokes for dff'rent folks, I suppose, but I couldn't stand the BJ that I had and traded it for a TT. I have a DRRI right now, and in many ways, still wish I had the Orange.
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
Quote by ecvMatt
I personally didn't like the TT at all. It has a gain sweet spot that you have to get it to so that it has some body to it. Unfortunately, the second I hit that spot, I felt like it just got really, really muddy. I was playing it pretty loud too so I'm not sure it was an issue of not cranking the power amp hard enough.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
i'm with kevin, the BJr wastes the TT imo.

who wouldn't want a BJ to play Strokes on?

.>.>

<.<.
at that price point it may be.

i have it's little brother the pro jr sitting here, love the friggin thing. i doubt you would be disappointed, my friend gigs his blues jr all the time and leaves his MAZ38 at home. i've played out with a tweaker and the pro jr. both mic'd only for mixing, i never had the masters above half way.

you will be fine.
Well they have the Deville 212, but the Blues Jr is in the same "line of product" I think, so I guess it should ok!

What is the MAZ38 ? I mean, is it like the Blues Jr ?
Quote by alans056

What is the MAZ38 ? I mean, is it like the Blues Jr ?

it's a Dr. Z amp. uber expensive b00teek shit.

would you consider a used amp? or are you just looking at new?
Seanthesheep glad to hear that!!!

gregs: Used of course! I can have a Blues Jr for 380€ sounds like a good deal