Ever have one of those days where you feel like you're gonna lose it?

Lately I've been in one of those days where I feel like I'm about to lose my shit in front of everybody. So much has been going on: I'm in the process of getting in nursing school while dealing with a shitty break-up and living at home with overbearing parents. All of this has kept me one step away from drinking a gallon of bleach, but I haven't gotten that far.

People of the Pit, have you ever felt like you were gonna lose your shit?
Meh.
Quote by Twist of fate
I once felt like I was gonna lose it, but she woke up halfway through and I had to pull out and run away.
Quote by diofan88
Life's too short to drink cheap beer.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Every band is a lotr metal band. Metal is like Guile's theme for Lotr.
Quote by mcjosh
Whoever thinks Japan deserved the tsunami in any way should just go away and fucking die alone.
Every day during Year 11/12. I'd usually just walk away from friends and sit on my own in the locker rooms or hang with my girlfriend... shit was so not cash.
Yeah, Lately I've been in one of those days where I feel like I'm about to lose my shit in front of everybody. So much has been going on: I'm in the process of getting in nursing school while dealing with a shitty break-up and living at home with overbearing parents. All of this has kept me one step away from drinking a gallon of bleach, but I haven't gotten that far.

Shit's all fucked up man.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Nah, in fact i care too little about most things

A blessing and a curse.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by Spartan101400
All the time, then I start walking:

On topic.

Yeah, I occasionally feel like that. Like right now.
I'm in a band, and we take the band very seriously. But I recently got a well-paying job that has me working nights on Fridays and Saturdays when most of our gigs usually are. I can't turn the job down because I basically need it to survive, and I can't find another job, but it's going to make the band suffer, and i ****ing hate that. But in the end, you have to remember that things will work out for the best in the end. You know?
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Funny this comes up today, our water heater just committed suicide.
"One day I'm just gonna get of the bus and run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back, I'm gonna be the Knife Master.'"
- The Rev

"It's not how you pick your nose, it's where you put that booger that counts."
-Tre Cool
Suck it up princess.
Nobody likes male nurses.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
Suck it up princess.

I do!

MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Yea, I've been in that kind of mood for a while. I'm usually in control of my temper, but when I lose it... Well, it's not a pretty sight.

I just listen to ska to cheer me up, or Lazarus AD so I can thrash to
Quote by Jackal58
Suck it up princess.

Suck...male nurse...

I can't think of something funny.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Last edited by Snowman388 at Mar 22, 2011,
Quote by esther_mouse
I do!

Would you care for a sponge bath m'dear?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I'm in debt. I owe Visa $7500, I'm broke, owe a university $2100, have no job, my girlfriend is needy and annoying, and I have no money until the first of April which means I will not be buying any food, paying any rent, or anything that requires money (which is everything).

So, I am pretty close to the boiling point. Alcohol works. Too bad it costs money too.
Whenever I haven't slept for two days, am in a constant state of nausea, and have to deal with bullshit.
Pretty much every day. While at the same time feeling completely apathetic towards everything. It's kinda weird being at the opposite ends of the spectrum simultaneously.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Yes, so much recently. Just getting tired of everything, even some of my friends.

But i wont rant, im tried, i should just go to bed instead of being a sooky little girl all the time.

And ranting doesnt help the situation. Its just an excuse to tell someone.
I've been having those days alot lately. And there isn't even much shitty stuff going on in my life. I just rage for no reason, might need to see a psychiatrist.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer