And find it to sound absolutely terrible when using the amps onboard gain? I can go into the FUSE software and wipe the amp model clean of all delays, gain etc. And on some amp models it won't play with out some gain. ex Bassman. You give it just that small bit of gain and it just sound bad! I wanted to take it back, but the place I bought it won't accept returns! Just wondering if something might be wrong with it? Or am I just spoiled by my Blues Deville? I needed a practice amp and I very much regret my decision!
I just don't think anybody cares about yours.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Everyone gives the thing 5 stars on every online retailer. Just trying to figure out why....

Hey, you know that sound you've been looking for? The one that sounds like Bowser tossing fireballs at Mario...Well, listen to this!
Quote by ktgmeasap
I knew they were full of dumb, but stupid too?

The only thing you can trust these days is your own ears.

Forums have bandwagons, reviews have nostalgia goggles/honeymoon period/poor ears, YouTube has enormous compression and then there's the audio of the camera to consider...

I've heard good things about the Vox VT+ series for low-mid gain practice amps.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
The only thing you can trust these days is your own ears.

Forums have bandwagons, reviews have nostalgia goggles/honeymoon period/poor ears, YouTube has enormous compression and then there's the audio of the camera to consider...

I've heard good things about the Vox VT+ series for low-mid gain practice amps.

I will prob get a Pathfinder or VT...I'm trying to sell this "brand new amp" for $85. I used it probably 10mins...No one wants it. Ha

The whole time I was thinking to myself, get the Champ 600...
No headphone jack is a minus though.