Searched, nothing really came up, so...

Anyone else kinda fascinated and embarrassed at how Lukashenkos regime is allowed to keep disregarding human rights, rule of law and freedom of speech without that much ado from the rest of Europe?

In the light of recent uprisings and calls for democracy in North Africa and the Middle East, it's increasingly absurd how it's allowed to keep on going. Hopefully, maybe what's happening in those countries can spark the opposition in Belarus, but at the moment it seems pretty beaten down with the on-going trials against December protesters.

Article about the sentencing of one of the presidential candidates, arrested in December 2010 that might be interesting: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-12495441
I thought title said walrus. This thread is now about walruses.

Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Quote by Seth Shadows
You like krabby patties, don't you, Squidward?

You like ruining memes before they gain momentum, don't you Seth?
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
I think those people should listen to their government because like the government are their leaders and know what's best and should be respected because they know better.
My girlfriend was flirting with everyone while we were on holiday in Belarus.

The little Minsk.
E Family
E-Son to OldiebutNewbie
E-Brother to Andrea55
E-Brother to guitarxo
E-Uncle to Basti95
Because there's been no public outcry nor do any of todays major powers have any vested interest in intervening.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by Fiddelers elbow
Because there's been no public outcry nor do any of todays major powers have any vested interest in intervening.

Guess so, still kinda depressing. But I guess people are rather used to not caring about the eastern European states.

Quote by Greenie_777
Is it wrong I have no idea where Belarus is?

I guess that it's near Ukraine.

North of Ukraine and east of Poland.