Do you know any instrumental music that sounds hilarious?

I'm not talking about lyrics, videos, or parodies of any sort.

A good example is Satoru Kousaki's "Otaku Wa Tsurai Yo". You can listen to it here. It's the third song.

"Konata's Theme" also, to an extent.

Who haz recommendations?
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I always picture Haydn cracking up when he was writing this piece.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDkWBzH6dkE

You have to listen to the whole thing. There's an intense feeling of humor about it.

I'm not listening to this repetitive shit for five minutes. Not when I can just go to the top of the page and type Dane Cook's name in and click on any video.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I'm not listening to this repetitive shit for five minutes. Not when I can just go to the top of the page and type Dane Cook's name in and click on any video.

I see wut you did thurr.

It's funny cause it's repetitive.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
The British national anthem. Try to be original next time, Satchmo (British people)
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I see wut you did thurr.

That's not funny. If I want to see funny, I'll go up to the top of the page and type Family Guy into the search bar.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
That's not funny. If I want to see funny, I'll go up to the top of the page and type Family Guy into the search bar.

You might say it's a lot like the time I non sequitur.
Vampolka
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by Namaste196
You might say it's a lot like the time I non sequitur.

All I'm saying is that the song sucks. And if I want to hear something repetitive, I'll run this joke into the ground one more time.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
All I'm saying is that the song sucks. And if I want to hear something repetitive, I'll run this joke into the ground one more time.

Just like family guy.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by Jack Off Jill
That comment alone is funnier than the funniest joke any Family Guy writer has ever come op with (but then decided not to use because it was too clever)

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Quote by shwilly
That comment alone is funnier than the funniest joke any Family Guy writer has ever come op with (but then decided not to use because it was too clever)

I don't get it.
Quote by vintage x metal

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Last edited by shwilly at Mar 23, 2011,
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by SlinkyBlue
Just like family guy.

that was perfect
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I see wut you did thurr.

No, it's funny because of the end, or endings, where he makes you think it's finished but then it's carried on. That's "The Joke" and it's not really funny.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
Just like family guy.

Pwned.
Last edited by Horlicks at Mar 23, 2011,
Quote by leephan
I chuckled when I heard this.

you might like this then
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by nargoth
Burzums album recorded on a toy synthesiser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0YCcuPtVq0

I downloaded that Burzum album because I wanted to hear his take on dark ambient.

I was horrified to discover cheesy, medieval music.

This is one of two reasons that I haven't listened to any other Burzum stuff. The other reason is that he was [is?] too attractive a man to be playing black metuhls.
The ending of Universal Mind by Liquid Tension experiment is funny, in the context of the song
Gear:
Ernie Ball MusicMan JP7
Schecter Hellraiser 006
Mesa Boogie Road King s.2
Mesa Boogie 4x12 Recto cab

Ibanez Keeley TS-9
TC Electronics G-Force
Amp Gizmo
Voodoo Labs GCX
Voodoo Labs Ground Control Pro
Quote by hriday_hazarika
Quote by nargoth
Burzums album recorded on a toy synthesiser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0YCcuPtVq0

I downloaded that Burzum album because I wanted to hear his take on dark ambient.

I was horrified to discover cheesy, medieval music.

This is one of two reasons that I haven't listened to any other Burzum stuff. The other reason is that he was [is?] too attractive a man to be playing black metuhls.

To be completely fair to Varg, that was the only instrument he had access to, but then again he shouldn't have done that there murder

There's this other Burzum song though that was recorded before he went to prison that sounds like Runescape music. Unfortunately I can't find it on Youtube.

EDIT: Here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VASlJtmEqw0
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Last edited by SlipknotRule93 at Mar 23, 2011,
Quote by Fivebretz
Yakety Sax is the quintessential "wacky instrumental music"

Was just about to suggest it.