Title says it all, I need a brand/type of string that will give me a bright clean tone, as my guitar alone is quite bassy sounding, I figure I need to balance it out.

Anyone know any?

PS: By bright I don't mean bluesy or snappy, just more of a full happy tone.
-------------------------------------------
Gear:

Guitar(s): .Shecter Tempest EXTREMEEEEEE
--------------Maton CW-80

Amplification: Randall RG75 G3
I've had the same sort of problem with my guitar being mahogany bodied, I recently switched from D'addario Phospher bronzes to Martin SP 80/20s and it made a massive difference, much brighter, rounder sound, vast improvement

What strings are you using atm and what's your guitar just out of curiosity?
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend
I'm using DR rares, incredibly bassy.
My guitar is a Maton CW-80, maple sides and back, and spruce top.
For some reason its really bassy naturally, the woods seem to do the exact opposite of what would normaly be expected.
-------------------------------------------
Gear:

Guitar(s): .Shecter Tempest EXTREMEEEEEE
--------------Maton CW-80

Amplification: Randall RG75 G3
I found D'addario Phospher bronze 11's work the best to brighten up my Seagull S6 cedar. You can also change the bridge pins to metal ones. Just be sure to get the right size.
Elixer Polywebs 11s are among the best available. After 40 odd years i wouldnt use any thing else. cheers
Quote by archerygenious
I've had the same sort of problem with my guitar being mahogany bodied, I recently switched from D'addario Phospher bronzes to Martin SP 80/20s and it made a massive difference, much brighter, rounder sound, vast improvement

What strings are you using atm and what's your guitar just out of curiosity?

What archerygenious said. I have used Martin SPs in the past and they are very bright. To bright for me as a matter of fact, but I have a spruce top.