Looking through some of those last.fms in that other thread, all I can say is huh....wow. I mean, you don't even listen to good metal like Burzum, Baroness or Kylesa it's all entry level garbage like Tool and Dream Theater.

So, yeeeeeeeah.....I'm going to need you to just...go ahead and make sure you listen to some better music, if you could just do that, that'd be really greeeat mmmmkay?
Agreed, people here think they listen to good metal and then I see stuff like opeth, cannibal corpse and meshuggah. They don't even mention metallica or linkin park in they're favourite bands sections, wtf?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████

Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
What ever TS.

you do know everyone has different musical taste TS?
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Burzum has like 50 fans. I don't even know who the other crap bands you listed are. If those bands are so good, why don't they have more fans?

Pathetic.
bitches be listening to entry level emotional music.

All the real badass muthafuckas be listening to that emotionless stuff.

Can't get my groove on if I got emotions and shit to deal wit'.

'good metal'? nigga please.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.

That is all.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by PotBellyShogun
Looking through some of those last.fms in that other thread, all I can say is huh....wow. I mean, you don't even listen to good metal like Burzum, Baroness or Kylesa it's all entry level garbage like Tool and Dream Theater.

So, yeeeeeeeah.....I'm going to need you to just...go ahead and make sure you listen to some better music, if you could just do that, that'd be really greeeat mmmmkay?

It's funny, you mention probably THE best metal band (based on context and clarity of ideas in the music) and then list two absolute turds who like to pose as being metal, whilst really just playing rock with more harmonies.

Enjoy feeling superior bro.
I don't listen to a neonazi whose hobby is burning churches.

*reported*
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Tool aren't metal.

You fail.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by sfaune92
I don't listen to a neonazi whose hobby is burning churches.

*reported*

He's not a neonazi. He's an ultra conservative Norwegian, yes. But not a Nazi.
I think all metal is terrible.

But that's just my opinion, it would be silly for people to think that their opinion is right.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by Snowman388

best comment so far .
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Tool and Dream Theater? Entry level?

Does not compute
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
You guys really need to stop feeding these trolls...
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all