hey guys,

I'm looking into getting a new amp and i just feel so lost!

it'll be my first amp purchase (I was given my current amp), and I dont really know how to decide!!

Im looking for somthing that'll play bands like acdc, zepplin, ect as well as a nice clean channel.

budget of around £450-£500 max, probably a tube as iv'e heard there much better..?

I really need one with headphone jack as im at uni, so can't be too loud as will be living in a residential area next year..

thanks for any help guys (and gals)
1St there are hardly any girls on u.g till date i have seen one girl on ug so....
its all about guys :p and you are saying that you want a toob with headphone input as far as i know there are hardly any toob amps with headphones
you can achive that though buy a vox night train it will do for you go to an amp tech ask him to install a preamp out for headphones and buy an amp head switcher used by bands with 2 amps and 1 Cab use it to put dummy load on your amp because of which its sound will stop but you will be able to plug in your headphones in the preamp out n play
...Maybe
Quote by deepsal
1St there are hardly any girls on u.g till date i have seen one girl on ug so....
its all about guys :p and you are saying that you want a toob with headphone input as far as i know there are hardly any toob amps with headphones
you can achive that though buy a vox night train it will do for you go to an amp tech ask him to install a preamp out for headphones and buy an amp head switcher used by bands with 2 amps and 1 Cab use it to put dummy load on your amp because of which its sound will stop but you will be able to plug in your headphones in the preamp out n play
...Maybe

+1 on the VOX for that style of playing.
Reverbnation.com/offthewitness
Quote by deepsal

I just noticed that I've seen just one girl on here too
Man ug is a total sausage fest

But back to the amp thing since this would be your first amp purchase go to the music store near and ask what amp would be good for what you play and they're usually very helpful to new players that way you can try them on the spot and have somebody that's around the amps all day so he more than likely knows what they're good at
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why