Well this is perfectly normal:

http://www.thisisthewestcountry.co.uk/news/devon_news/8885350.Pervert_caught_pleasuring_himself_in_slurry_for_third_time/?ref=mr

'Pervert caught pleasuring himself in slurry for third time'

Anyone had any local news stories worth recounting?

Edit: I think my favourite bit about this story is that he seeks out that farm in particular and no other.
Quote by babakkatt
Whats wrong with asking a girl what kind of cheese she likes?

LOUD NOISES
Last edited by frnzd at Mar 23, 2011,
Was caught by a child
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.

Why don't they just shoot the asshole?
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
A guy was caught here flashing people in front of the library while wearing khakis?
lol i once knew a guy who'd go to the local macdonalds and run round naked rubbing his balls on the counters and tables.

but i'm ok now.
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Poor guy, all he wanted was a little action.
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
Yeah, nothing ever happens around here. Top story on the local news website is something about a new bypass and road network being built through the town.
So a quote from a random story that just got added
A MAN was assaulted by a fisherman in Hereford.

The 18-year-old was walking across Victoria Bridge at 4.15pm on Monday March 14 when he was chased by a man, who punched him in the face.

Police would like to speak to a woman who helped the victim get up from the floor and an elderly couple who may have seen the assault
Yeah there was a story about my sister almost being raped in the projects. We're still looking for the guy, but he was so dumb, we've got his fingerprints and t-shirt. I had to warn the public that everyone was gettin raped out here
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by hawk_kst
What a nut job!

If pun intended,

Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking