Page 1 of 4
??

It strikes me as odd, if 2 guys go together people are gonna start craking jokes like:"you gonna shake it for him"?

But when 2 girls go it's ok, what's with the double standart pit?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by ethan_hanus
I'm guessing your still in high school, eh?

Yeah but this was in my philosophy class.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
lesbians pr0nz...
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Cause all girls are toilet lesbians.
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006
The bathroom isn't actually a bathroom for them half of the time, it's a makeup station. Or they go in there to plot.

Devious, evil plots.
cuz 5 girls is better than 1?

Originally Posted by GbAdimDb5m7
this is the internet, it's not like someone can track me down and tell my mother that I have a sexual attraction torwards her.

e-married to Andrea55
e-brother of dhruvrajvanshi
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Yeah but this was in my philosophy class.

Philosophy class will do nothing for you except make you frustrate yourself with useless questions that DO NOT need to be answered cause nobody really cares.

I wouldn't concern yourself with what they do, men have been trying to answer that question since the dawn of separate bathrooms, and everyone has their own opinion as to what goes on in there.

Ah, I just remembered that one Dexter's Laboratory episode where he goes undercover to find out what girls do in the bathroom. Good times.
To gossip while waiting for a cubicle and to compliment each other whilst applying make up.

Waiting, gossiping, complimenting, make-uping: 4 things that don't usually feature in male bathroom trips, therefore we can just go individualy.
Last edited by 23dannybhoy23 at Mar 23, 2011,
To practise for the coming battle
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by btones
The bathroom isn't actually a bathroom for them half of the time, it's a makeup station. Or they go in there to plot.

Devious, evil plots.

This. Women are strange, strange creatures.
To be honest, they just chat.
Seriously. I've been there. I often take dumps in the girls bathrooms.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by Grimriffer
To be honest, they just chat.
Seriously. I've been there. I often take dumps in the girls bathrooms.

But they smell the worst.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Better question, why do we need separate bathrooms? It would take up way less space to have just one big room full of stalls, no urinals. If you're in a stall, nobody can see you anyway, so it doesn't matter if you're a guy or girl.
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
To talk/gossip in relative privacy and do makeup.

You can think of it as our bonding time. A lot of girls get really offended if they ask a friend to go to the bathroom with them and she refuses.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Mar 23, 2011,
takes two people to change a poop sack

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Ackj
Better question, why do we need separate bathrooms? It would take up way less space to have just one big room full of stalls, no urinals. If you're in a stall, nobody can see you anyway, so it doesn't matter if you're a guy or girl.

Perverts, rapists, sexual abuse, harassment, annoyance, and a host of other problems, don't disrupt the natural order of things.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
But they smell the worst.

Actually the toilet seats in the girls' bathrooms are far cleaner. Some men use the toilet to piss instead of the urinals(I bet those are the ones with the smallest cocks) and they piss all over the toilet seats(I bet they piss all over their balls too), so I really hate taking shits in the men's room. If I really need to take the Cosby kids to the pool it's either the staff toilet or the chick's.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Perverts, rapists, sexual abuse, harassment, annoyance, and a host of other problems, don't disrupt the natural order of things.

If you're a rapist, you probably wouldn't let the sign that says "women" on the door stop you from entering. jmho.
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
Quote by Grimriffer
Actually the toilet seats in the girls' bathrooms are far cleaner. Some men use the toilet to piss instead of the urinals(I bet those are the ones with the smallest cocks) and they piss all over the toilet seats(I bet they piss all over their balls too), so I really hate taking shits in the men's room. If I really need to take the Cosby kids to the pool it's either the staff toilet or the chick's.

They might be cleaner, but all the women's bathroom I've been in smelled like a garbage truck.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Ackj
If you're a rapist, you probably wouldn't let the sign that says "women" on the door stop you from entering. jmho.

Hmm... so you are able to think like a rapist.... I don't trust you.
My hypothesis as to why girls go to the bathroom together:

1) Gossip
2) Makeup
3) They feel safer in packs
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
Last edited by Strat007 at Mar 23, 2011,
Quote by ethan_hanus
Philosophy class will do nothing for you except make you frustrate yourself with useless questions that DO NOT need to be answered cause nobody really cares.

No. This attitude about philosophy always annoys me.

Quote by ethan_hanus

Since when are segregated bathrooms natural?
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
For encouragement.

"Come on, stock that bowl with brown trout!" "Piss like a race horse!"

That sort of thing...
Most likely they are talking shit about you and others around you.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
to make boys wonder why, of course.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Ackj

Jus cuz. I got dragged into a few gay bars by a Bi friend in Brighton and the toilets there are Unisex.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by Ackj

this is a very very bad idea......... if this happened, the amount of rape would get like tripled

Originally Posted by GbAdimDb5m7
this is the internet, it's not like someone can track me down and tell my mother that I have a sexual attraction torwards her.

e-married to Andrea55
e-brother of dhruvrajvanshi
Quote by Ackj

We had a nonspecific washroom in our faculty building at my last Uni. It really wasn't a big deal, what with everyone there being adults and all, but it was still a bit of a surprise the first time or two a woman walked into the room behind you when you're standing there bleeding the lizard. Not something that general society would ever adopt, I imagine.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I furiously masturbate on public transportation.
Quote by ethan_hanus

Says the guy who would rather blindly follow a load of drivel than think about anything beyond what he'll eat tomorrow.
Quote by fail
No. This attitude about philosophy always annoys me.

Since when are segregated bathrooms natural?

Well, that's just my observation, people who study philosophy always have to question answers that have already been answered, and they refuse to believe that answer because it's not complex enough for them. Thus, they are always depressed and stressed out about EVERYTHING. Again, just my observation.

Since the dawn of bathrooms, and I wouldn't call it segregated, I'd call it, separated for privacy reasons.

You don't see two toilets in one bathroom in peoples house, maybe the house is sexist.
Page 1 of 4