Page 1 of 3
Why do some(most) men take a piss locked up in the toilet when a urinal is clearly available?
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
I like to look at penises so urinals.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by ethan_hanus
What the hell is it with all the bathroom threads in the pit today?

You're right, the pit is going down the drain.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Because they'd rather not run the risk of homosexual men eyeing up their ****

that's my reason

Originally Posted by GbAdimDb5m7
this is the internet, it's not like someone can track me down and tell my mother that I have a sexual attraction torwards her.

e-married to Andrea55
e-brother of dhruvrajvanshi
Quote by ethan_hanus
What the hell is it with all the bathroom threads in the pit today?

I guess you could say, the pit has a bit of a potty mouth.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
I like to look at penises so urinals.

I too like to compare penises with my hyper-trained sidevision.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You're right, the pit is going down the drain.

nice one...

this is the internet, it's not like someone can track me down and tell my mother that I have a sexual attraction torwards her.

e-married to Andrea55
Not sure really. I prefer taking my piss in the toilet and take a dump in the urinals, but thats just me
Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Microcube

RIP Dio _\m/

"There are times in your life when you have to ask yourself the question "What would Charlie Sheen do?""

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Takes so long before I actually start to pee.
Gear:
----------------------
Jack and Danny Brothers Ls-5
Ibanez Gsa 60
----------------------
Zoom g9.2tt (for sale (NL))
----------------------
Blackheart Little Giant
Quote by pwnerer
privacy.

/thread.

Yep. It's more comfortable to pee when there aren't two guys flanking you.
Quote by niels-uiterwaal
Takes so long before I actually start to pee.

I to find it hard tolet to come out.

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
Quote by daytripper75
Yep. It's more comfortable to pee when there aren't two guys flanking you.

ITT:Homophobes.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by pwnerer
privacy.

/thread.

And why did anyone else even post after this?
Quote by daytripper75

I don't see why you shouldn't be comfortable around other men.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by pwnerer
privacy.

/thread.

What? Isn't it awesome to whip out your ****, like before a bj, and take a piss standing tall and proud in front of everybody, unashamed and basking in your genetically superior glory?
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

When other guys have their dangler/pokerherstick out next to you, there is never any good reason to be comfortable. If the guy is gay, then you better pucker up your pooper hole, he might just decide to sneak it in.
Quote by ethan_hanus
When other guys have their dangler/pokerherstick out next to you, there is never any good reason to be comfortable. If the guy is gay, then you better pucker up your pooper hole, he might just decide to sneak it in.

You act like all gay guys rape every straight guy they meet, well newsflash, they don't, stop thinking that every gay guy gets hot from every penis he sees.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Simple:

1) I hate people.

2) When I do use a urinal, there is alway some freak that wants to try and talk to me. Don't speak to me in the bathroom or I will stab you in the eye with a pickle fork.

So, I solve the problem by not using urinals.
Quote by jugglingfreak
Simple:

1) I hate people.

2) When I do use a urinal, there is alway some freak that wants to try and talk to me. Don't speak to me in the bathroom or I will stab you in the eye with a pickle fork.

So, I solve the problem by not using urinals.

You hate people so you take a piss sitting?
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

It's not a conscious thought or anything. I've just always felt more comfortable while peeing in solitude.

It's not like I'm afraid of other guys being around me while I pee. It's not something I consciously think about while in the bathroom.

And I certainly don't appreciate you insinuating that I am homophobic, because that's far from the truth.
Quote by ethan_hanus
How do you know? o.O

You know that I know that you know that I don't know anything about that you.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Grimriffer
You hate people so you take a piss sitting?

Why would he have to sit down if he is not using a urinal
Quote by WCPhils
Why would he have to sit down if he is not using a urinal

because

Quote by dopelope
they pee sitting down like girls.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You know that I know that you know that I don't know anything about that you.

Just for clarification, I know that you know that I know that nobody really knows what you know and that nobody really cares what you and me know about what you know and I know.
ya really if there's an empty stall, why would u use a urinal??? it's worth the privacy to walk over to the stall, open the door, pee, and walk out. When u think about it, it doesn't take much effort lol, and u get a whole lot more privacy. u don't even have to shut the stall's door

e-married to Andrea55
Quote by daytripper75

It's not a conscious thought or anything. I've just always felt more comfortable while peeing in solitude.

It's not like I'm afraid of other guys being around me while I pee. It's not something I consciously think about while in the bathroom.

And I certainly don't appreciate you insinuating that I am homophobic, because that's far from the truth.

+1

I simply can't go most the time if there are people around me. Sucks
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
I follow the every other urinal rule. I barely ever use stalls unless its busy or if two guys just got to a urinal and I'd have to be in the middle, then I stall. Plus I loveee the luxury stalls with the sink and everything in it.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Just for clarification, I know that you know that I know that nobody really knows what you know and that nobody really cares what you and me know about what you know and I know.

I know right lol.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by fatted aphid
ya really if there's an empty stall, why would u use a urinal??? it's worth the privacy to walk over to the stall, open the door, pee, and walk out. When u think about it, it doesn't take much effort lol, and u get a whole lot more privacy. u don't even have to shut the stall's door

but there's nobody in the room.
And besides urinals use less water. Pissing into toilets are a waste of water!
Urinal. I don't want people to listen to me pissing.
Quote by Kikuta
Sell your Valvestate to brainless 17 year old for mighty sums of dollars. Purchase a JMP for a pittance from a desperate seller. Masturbate to pictures of yourself and your new, real Marshall. Eternal glory awaits.

Page 1 of 3