Hello,
I'm trying to broadcast my band's practice on Ustream, But I'm having issues with the audio quality.

Does anyone know if you can mic up all the instruments with a digi 002 and have the audio come through to the Ustream?

Can Ustream even accept multiple microphones?

Any help would be appreciated.
Quote by Kyleisthename
Hello,
I'm trying to broadcast my band's practice on Ustream, But I'm having issues with the audio quality.

Does anyone know if you can mic up all the instruments with a digi 002 and have the audio come through to the Ustream?

Can Ustream even accept multiple microphones?

Any help would be appreciated.

You would have to output to this 'Ustream' (never heard of it, sorry) from your DAW's main output (or if you are using the Digi002 into Ustream, it would need to take the Output 1-2 signal. I imagine it highly unlikely a streaming program/servide would accept multiple channels beyond stereo.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
You could try having uStream record your Wave Out mix, or what's it called on Win7? Just have it all hooked up to a DAW and set it to monitor incoming audio and have the Wave Out or Stereo Mix or whatever deals with recording the output of the computer as the recording of uStream.

I'm sure there's a program out there that connects microphones to one input, it sounds like there is. Other than that, you can just set up one condenser mic in the room and it should sound fine. Either way, the sound quality on uStream will sound like crap to people listening, I never understood why people used so high quality mics on broadcasting when it ends up sounding like an internal laptop mic.