All I know is it isn't Efrim . (ya I know the pic sucks, cell phone pic taken at a really dark concert)
Lars Ulrich?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Could be David Bryant, seeing as it doesn't really look like Moya.... I've got tickets to see Godspeed next month and I'm pretty ****ing excited. Was it a good show?
Last.fm

"Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time."

Quote by WNxScythe
Naw this guy was chill. Lars is kinda... not?

Plus this guy is a talented musician and Lars is kinda....
Last.fm

"Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time."

Quote by UncleRemus
Could be David Bryant, seeing as it doesn't really look like Moya.... I've got tickets to see Godspeed next month and I'm pretty ****ing excited. Was it a good show?

It was absolutely amazing. They played for 2 hours and all the songs I wanted to hear, even their freaking sound check on stage sounded great lol.

They sound better live than in the studio believe it or not, if that's even possible.

The fact that I was literally AT THE VERY FRONT and only 2 feet from the band didn't hurt either . Also I got the setlist from the violinist chick . I got to talk to almost all the band members after the show too... except for Efrim who ran off stage as soon as it ended lol.
Last edited by WNxScythe at Mar 23, 2011,
Quote by UncleRemus
Plus this guy is a talented musician and Lars is kinda....

To put it mildly lol.
Good pic quality bro
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by WNxScythe
It was absolutely amazing. They played for 2 hours and all the songs I wanted to hear, even their freaking sound check on stage sounded great lol.

They sound better live than in the studio believe it or not, if that's even possible.

The fact that I was literally AT THE VERY FRONT and only 2 feet from the band didn't hurt either . Also I got the setlist from the violinist chick .

That's amazing... I didn't realize it was possible to sound better than recorded Godspeed but I haven't seen them yet. April 24th can't come fast enough
Last.fm

Quote by UncleRemus

Ya it must be David then... Moya was about 8 feet to my right.
Quote by WNxScythe
Ya it must be David then... Moya was about 8 feet to my right.

Plus Moya plays a Kramer, no?
Last.fm

Quote by UncleRemus
Plus Moya plays a Kramer, no?

Hmmm I'm not sure, I'm not a guitar expert in terms of IDying them .

But yeah, I'm pretty jealous of you getting to see them too. Sounds awesome...
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Oh and my advice Remus... get to the show EARLY (as in 2-3 hours early) so you can get right up front. I should add also that the band did this reallly really cool seamless transition from the sound check to the first song. It was amazing. The background footage was fantastic as well.
Last edited by WNxScythe at Mar 23, 2011,
Quote by barden1069

But yeah, I'm pretty jealous of you getting to see them too. Sounds awesome...

Hey it's a dirt cheap cell phone camera lol. (not an iPhone or anything fancy at all)
Quote by WNxScythe
Oh and my advice Remus... get to the show EARLY (as in 2-3 hours early) so you can get right up front. I should add also that the band did this reallly really cool seamless transition from the sound check to the first song. It was amazing. The background footage was fantastic as well.

Will do, sounds like it's worth it.
Last.fm