hi i am 23 and play guitar for 25 months, from now i have six months free time between my bachelor and going to university for master university and in this time i want to do my best practicing whole time guitar
i play for 25 months(two six months studying for the entrance exam for university and not practice much ) but i have good intermediate to advance technique and theory knowlodge. so i wrote a simple practice program that i think it's good for me,but maybe i am wrong in some parts , so please comment about it
here it is:

Practice Work:
--legato(like legato part in john petrucci rock discipline book and other legato practices) 1 hour
--right hand alone(alternate sweep just looking to right hand listening to troy stetina's words that said every hand must do it's work alone!-strumming on all/some strings) 3/4 hour
--Scale Speed ex's(like jp rock discipline part and troy stetina speed mechanic exercices) 1,1/4 hour
--sweep picking 1 hour

Song Work:
--practcice my favorite solos(metallica,bfmv...) 1hour
--Rhythm Work(metallica,bfmv songs and others) 1hour

music work:
--making chord progressions-soloing-improvising.. 1hour

my final goal is being a lead guitarist for a thrash/metalcore or maybe progressive band(i think i can be for now but i wanna be a good one )
so how is this schedule?any suggestions?
I don't think much of the "right hand alone" section, it's important to practise getting the hands synced up. I'd imagine there's little benefit to be had in training the right hand alone and it's going to be boring which may kill your motivation.

When it comes to the song work, I'd be careful not to fall into a pattern of always playing stuff you know already, learn new solos as well as practising the old ones.

You seem to be focusing a lot on exercises, try taking tricky bits of songs and turning those into exercises. You'll still be improving your technique but you'll have something musically useful at the end of it.
Speed is a by-product of shut the fuck up.
hmmmm

MUSIC THEORY!!??

EAR TRAINING

second of all

work on accuracy! not speed if your fingers know where there going you may find it easier to become faster and dont take your fingers off the fretboard a mile a way keep them close to the fretboard!

hey ive done this its not the quickest way to become fast being accurate is!

search Tom hess in youtube!
agree with the guy above, dont practice right hand alone.
I mean, how often would you play solos/riffs useing only the right hand? Its better to work with bout at the same time since both is needed at the SAME time.
I think you should put more than ~13% of your time into composing and music knowledge.
I spend at least the same amount of time, usually the vast majority of it, on trying to be original rather than playing other peoples music.
Oi! Me dog Sally needs to drop:

|-4---|
|-5---|
Quote by Aleksi
I don't think much of the "right hand alone" section, it's important to practise getting the hands synced up. I'd imagine there's little benefit to be had in training the right hand alone and it's going to be boring which may kill your motivation.

yu're right but i really enjoy when i play exercises and exercises won't kill my motivation even right hand alone i've found that when i look in my right hand and do alternate picking move between strings with a metronome for a time every day my right hand get's a bit better after a while!,i think i must do this hard boring exercise work because i'm in an emergency situation (i'm 23) and this 6 months are really important to me i want to get the most of thtime and practice with most efficiency
if your fingers know where there going you may find it easier to become faster and dont take your fingers off the fretboard a mile a way keep them close to the fretboard!

yes i've done this and my finger's are close to the fretboard because troy stetina said it in speed mechanic book

yes ear training like troy's fretaboard mastery is a good part to add
Gears:
Ibanez RG2550Z GK
Marshall TSL 122 Combo
Digitech GNX4
Boss DS2
Roland MicroCube
is it a good idea to connect the effect unit to the computer and always record every exercise/practice/song and every thing i play?
i think it can help preventing mistakes maybe trying to play with minimmmum mistakes is hard at first but i think it has good results in future,so how about this?
Gears:
Ibanez RG2550Z GK
Marshall TSL 122 Combo
Digitech GNX4
Boss DS2
Roland MicroCube
Quote by james.hetfield
is it a good idea to connect the effect unit to the computer and always record every exercise/practice/song and every thing i play?
i think it can help preventing mistakes maybe trying to play with minimmmum mistakes is hard at first but i think it has good results in future,so how about this?

I wouldn't bother recording everything but it is a good idea to record yourself every so often, wait maybe half an hour and then listen to it.
Speed is a by-product of shut the fuck up.
Quote by Aleksi
I wouldn't bother recording everything but it is a good idea to record yourself every so often, wait maybe half an hour and then listen to it.

This!! if you do.

Always need fresh ears when listening back.