Russian(or not???) group(or one man project?), makes strange electronic music, they called their genre "lightwave". All lyrics writed in non-existing language. May be somebody listen it or something similiar? Its interesting to learn your opinion

For review I can propose to turn off your brain and listen one of their best albums such as "Rakhilim", "Hor Hor" or "Roah"
Sorry for my bad English

Brain -> Hands -> Squier Affinity Strat(SD Hot Rails), B.C.Rich Mockingbird Special(BK NailBomb) -> Yerasov Soldier 30

Welcome to my Music!
I've listened to them. I kind of like them, but haven't tried looking for any of their albums yet. I enjoyed their stuff because it wass nothing like anything else I'd ever heard.

Some artists they remind me of/artists you might like if you like dvar include
Anima Sound System
Ulver
Coil
and maybe even Lemongrass
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

Last edited by ICOG at Mar 26, 2011,
I consider that their last 3 albums are failed and Im already not interested of listening their new works, but other albums took a good place in my collection.

Its strange, they live in Moskow, but they wasnt been very popular in Russia for a long period. As I know, records was making in Italy and Japan and only now there is some attention to them in Russia.

Quote by ICOG
I've listened to them. I kind of like them, but haven't tried looking for any of their albums yet. I enjoyed their stuff because it wass nothing like anything else I'd ever heard.

Some artists they remind me of/artists you might like if you like dvar include
Anima Sound System
Ulver
Coil
and maybe even Lemongrass

I also remember Tactile Gemma
Sorry for my bad English

Brain -> Hands -> Squier Affinity Strat(SD Hot Rails), B.C.Rich Mockingbird Special(BK NailBomb) -> Yerasov Soldier 30

Welcome to my Music!
I can't imagine them having much popular appeal so I'm not surprised their stuff is hard to come by.

Do you know if they still record new material or have they stopped?
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

Quote by ICOG
I can't imagine them having much popular appeal so I'm not surprised their stuff is hard to come by.

Of course, that music can't be very popular, but I see that Russia is full of bloody ugly pop music that very often makes no places for other artists. Althrough, may be I'm not quite right, but there is a lot of Russian artists prefer to collaborate with more civilized European countries.

Quote by ICOG
Do you know if they still record new material or have they stopped?

I think they still active.

"El Mariil", their last album, released in 2010. Sounds better then two last ones, I'm trying to understand it.
Sorry for my bad English

Welcome to my Music!