So my rig finally came together for the most part!

First things first

It's a 1994 MIM Fender Jazz that was modified by its previous owner.

I got it on Cragslist about a month ago for $340 and it plays great. Everything is stock except for the cosmetics, and it doesn't seem to have the Fender backplate. It plays and sounds great but it could play better. That's when I noticed that the truss rod nut is stripped! I am still not sure what to do about that.

Next:

A 90s Ampeg SVT-CL with a 410 HLF cab. Bought both used for $1300. It's missing knobs, but Ampeg is gonna send me some new ones soon enough. The pots are all clean and work well.

I was able to crank it at the seller's studio and it was massive. Just like all the other ones I had played before. When I took it home I tried it with a guitar and it sounded amazing. The bass is rich and clear while keeping the high end crisp but not brittle. This applies for both bass and guitar.

I have been playing it with everything at noon and except for the gain which differs all the time.

Carrying it home was much less of a hassle than I thought. The casters and the brace on the cab made it really easy to carry for a 100lbs+ rig.

More pictures when I come back from work! (Sorry for the iPhone pics. They look better on the phone )

I was also looking for some sort of overdrive for when I play guitar through it. I'm open to suggestions. There is no real budget but I do want something relatively easy to find used. I play punk rock (Think Against Me!)

Group picture!

Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
HNAD! There's nothing more classic than an SVT and a Jazz.

Quote by shut_up_n00b
and it doesn't seem to have the Fender backplate.

MIM's all have a blank neck plate, the Fender logo plate is for MIA's.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
Congrats on your F**king heavy paperweight! lol.
(Not an Ampeg guy, but congratulations nonetheless)
Duck

Bass tones are hard to find.
My Band
Mesa Boogie M-Pulse 360
Madison MAB 4x10
Warwick Thumb BO 5
Quote by Tostitos

MIM's all have a blank neck plate, the Fender logo plate is for MIA's.

And some MIJ/CIJs.

Why's everyone getting SVTs? I want one! A US one to boot too!.
Happy new amp day man, but i'll say what I said to the other guy. Your cab is missing four speakers!
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Yuck another Ampeg!

Anyways HGNAD.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
Ampeg hate? D:

I am still hoping I don't have to move it around so much!
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Yes there are Ampeg haters.

As for me I'm more of a Mesa person.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
Haha HNAD! I'm the 'other guy' who got mine a few days ago
USA Fender Precision w/ Badass III + SD 1/4 pounders
MIM Fender Jazz
T21 SansAmp VT Bass
Gallien Krueger MB212