Hey guys! Im only aloud to play 1h a day and 2 hours with a break some days for some time now. Its cause of a "tennis elbow" injury in my left hand but its gotten alot better now and its almost gone.

What would you do if you only had an hour of playtime each day?
Im thinking on letting like 40min to a song that I want to learn and maybe practice two techniuqes for 10min each. Like string bending and vibrato. Would this be a good layout?

also I will practice theory and ear training without the guitar

but would it be good, or do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks!
sit down, warm up for about 10 minutes (scales, any and all technical excersizes), spend about 20 minutes reviewing what you did the day before and spend 30 minutes working on something different, that you enjoy.
all the best.
(insert self-aggrandizing quote here)
Quote by tehREALcaptain
sit down, warm up for about 10 minutes (scales, any and all technical excersizes), spend about 20 minutes reviewing what you did the day before and spend 30 minutes working on something different, that you enjoy.

I couldn't have said it better
Over time your muscles will strengthen and you can play for longer. But the general rule applies, "if it hurts, stop doing it".

As a performing guitarist, I would be of little use to any band if I could only play for an hour a day :P
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
So not playing songs at all? Isnt it good with a little playtime and not just practice? anyways thanks for the advice

no. spend time playing songs. thats what it's for. but its better to not spend practice time on things you already can do (meanining learn new songs/sections of songs and review them).
the other option is to just spend an hour playing through your repetoire, and while you won't improve much, you'll be solidfying what you already know and enjoying yourself, and theres nothing wrong with that.
DO NOT spend an hour on technique (unless your practicing 5ish hours a day, then i think its permissable to spend one of them on techniqe if you feel its neccesary), thats what the first 10-15 minutes of practice are for. practice an excersize slowly and mindfully 5 times a day and you'll see improvement, don't feel the need to spend hours drilling scales and arpeggios.
all the best.
(insert self-aggrandizing quote here)