I am currently trying to sell/trade my Jackson DK2 Dinky Pro Series. It is the older model with the duncan design pick-ups, and the licensed floyd rose. It has the hot rod flame finish. I was made an offer to trade for an ESP LTD EX-351 and am wondering if this is a good trade?
"Waltz it up! The pit is it!"
if the neck of the jackson is comfortable to you, then its not. your either a Jackson fan or an ESP fan. i personally love ESP necks and hate Jackson necks. if you like the jackson neck, you wont like the esp.
Equipment:

ESP F104 Bass
Spector Legend 5 Classic Bass
ESP B206SM Bass
Axl Mayhem Fireaxe Guitar
Gallien-Krueger 400RB-III Combo Bass Amp
Gallien-Krueger 115SBX Bass Cabinet
If you like the guitar and prefer it's tone to yours, why not? But as I'm not a fan of explorer shapes and I really like Jackson guitars, I'd never do such a trade
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

Yeah, I've always used Jackson's and I do prefer the neck. Long & McQuade would give me 200 for the Jackson, perhaps I could get more for the ESP? :p
"Waltz it up! The pit is it!"
Quote by COBHC_Erick429
if the neck of the jackson is comfortable to you, then its not. your either a Jackson fan or an ESP fan. i personally love ESP necks and hate Jackson necks. if you like the jackson neck, you wont like the esp.

This is so true. I played a LTD M-200FM for 2 years and loved it to death.
I bought a RR3 and once I got used to playing a v I couldn't go back, Jackson have such nice thin and fast necks compares to LTD's.
Makes me curious to try a ibanez xiphos out, the wizard 5's could possibly be pretty intense to use.
Jackson RR3 - BKP Painkiller/Warpig
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2