View poll results: which door?
A
391 50%
B
390 50%
Voters: 781.
Page 1 of 10

My beautiful girlfriend drew these

Anyway, what door would you choose out of these two, one corresponding to heaven, and the other to hell, i would reveal the correct answer in a week exactly, you will have to use your instinct and gut feeling as they are exactly the same, vote on the poll.

idea taken from the ricky gervais show.

So basically, after a week the poll will close and I will reveal which door leads to heaven and which door leads to hell, of course this doesn't mean anything, and should only be viewed as some fun.

one last note, i already know which doors lead to which, i wont try and troll by making the poll option with the largest amount of votes the one that leads to hell

EDIT: i know it was different on the show, but i was only adapting the idea to make this thread, it isn't exactly the same.
Last edited by mikeyknowsbetter at Mar 27, 2011,
The colour of the poll is the answer

Don't take this seriously remember, this obviously is complete bullshit and will not count for anything ever ever ever.

but yeah, hell won.
Last edited by mikeyknowsbetter at Mar 30, 2011,
i like it
Fender MIM Standard lefty strat (midnight wine, sexy i know)
Vox DA15
Quote by rock.meet Slash
oh yes but do they have....THE PIT?

Quote by rickmeister
Stealing is cool again? Sweet, I'm gonna rob a Subway brb
im on the highway to hell, so doors aint gonna slow me down.
Dom, look... I Caught a PWOPER fish
50/50 poll so far. This should be good.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
Gotta make my mind up...

Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
B is for Beelzebub.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by Not_You
Is your girlfriend a toddler?

Oh hi TS, why don't you have a seat right over there?
Also, B
kthxbai.
You missed the point of the thing in the Rickey Gervais show almost as much as Karl did.
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
I'm thinking alot of people will choose B because they think TS won't choose A. So I'll choose A. I'm so phucken hipster
I choose B because it seems like the non dominant thing leads to good stuff. I've found that going left in video games almost always yields good stuff.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
but it's the same door copied and pasted, so since they are both the same door, they must go to the same place. also, your girlfriend can't draw for shit.

EDIT: B is obviously hell though, cause /b/ is hell. and if A is the same as B...
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Mar 23, 2011,
Quote by mikeyknowsbetter

My beautiful girlfriend drew these

Assuming you use your dominant hand to both masturbate and draw I must say your motor skills are rather poor.
Don't i get to ask one of the two guards a question? Ya know something like, "If i were to ask the other guard what door he was guarding what would he say?"

EDIT: B
Want to leave hurtful comments about me and my band on youtube!?!?!? Click the link below!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sWguqmZB34

Quote by Tragic Mulatto
as long as you are in this thread you are in my vagina.
Last edited by Blue_Strat_06 at Mar 23, 2011,
I'll stay right where I am, thank you.
When some stranger on the internet says it is so, it must be so.
Quote by Random88
You missed the point of the thing in the Rickey Gervais show almost as much as Karl did.

This, the whole point of it was that there was someone guarding each door. The person guarding the door to heaven had to tell the truth and one guarding the door to hell had to lie. and you are able to ask them 1 question to guess which door is which.

or something along those lines.
But which seat can I take?
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
I'm gonna go with B.

Forza Juve

'e voglia 'e mettere rum, chi nasce strunz' nun po' addiventà babbà
Quote by Azwethinkwedo
This, the whole point of it was that there was someone guarding each door. The person guarding the door to heaven had to tell the truth and one guarding the door to hell had to lie. and you are able to ask them 1 question to guess which door is which.

or something along those lines.

When did Ricky Gervais get involved? This is an age-old riddle.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
B-utiful
Gear

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser Fr
Fender Stratocaster HW1
Squier Vint mod P-bass
Boss DS-2 distortion
electro-harmonics "Small Clone"
Roland GA-60 combo amplifier (nickname "Nap attack")
WWO it's tied
Hello Will You Be My Freind?
Quote by guitar-guy69
i knocked a girl up once but thank the lord it died inside her

Quote by guitar-guy69
Guitar-guy69 your the best

Quote by guitar-guy69
my penis floats when its in the water so it always looks hard

Hello my name is guy i like my women naked and aroused lol
A-oh
"I have good eye-sight, insight, and foresight. How could an
intelligent hare make such a silly mistake?"
Quote by Random88

This.