I found this sweet looking axe in a pawn shop, and I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about it. I've never seen one before, and it's pretty cheap, but I haven't bought it yet. I'm still thinking about it.

(Invalid img)
Stienberger copy of some sort?

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
yeah, like some sorta Steinberger, Jem/Warlock hybrid thing... pretty damn sweet though, id say !
Dom, look... I Caught a PWOPER fish
Never seen anything with that spec set, it's definitely either custom or so heavily modded from something else that it might as well be.

The fretboard and monkey grip suggest JEM, the body cut by the bridge suggests the old Reb Beach Ibanez sig, the pickup selector looks like it's off an S series to me, the pickup set is off something completely different and the bridge/lack of headstock suggest Steinberger...

It's a very strange beast, test it out, see if it's worth the cash yourself.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Last edited by Zaphod_Beeblebr at Mar 23, 2011,
WTF is that shit? Lol, it looks like someone mixed together a Warlcok, Steinberger, and Ibanez JEM. Ask to try it out. It could be good, or a complete piece of crap.

Edit* The paint job is horrible. It looks freakin' tie dyed.
Last edited by xShade at Mar 23, 2011,
Kind of looks like the Steinberger Demon, but that one doesn't have the handle cutout like the Ibanez's.... The Demon and a Jem made a guitar baby?
I would ask to try it out, but it's down in Florida, and I'm in Idaho right now. My parents just asked me if I'd be interested in it, haha. I figure that if I can get it for like 150 bucks, it'd kinda fun to get some pickups and see how good it could sound. I literally laughed out loud when I saw it. It just looks so damn goofy, but in a kinda cool way. Definitely right on the line between quirky and stupid.

EDIT: The more I think about it, the more I think that I'll probably buy it if I can get it for 150 or less, and I'll put a Dimarzio Mo Joe in the bridge and Pro Tracks in the middle and neck. I bet it'll wail
Last edited by metallifan3091 at Mar 23, 2011,
On the left of the neck where it meets the body, there is a brand name, it looks the same and is placed in the same spot as "Godin" on my Godin Redline 1, I havnt seen a godin like that before though
Quote by Shinozoku
No, the guitar was built to play metal. Not pussy ass cowboy chords. They won't work on that guitar. Get a Gibson Hummingbird for that bullshit. .
UG'ers of Newfoundland
I know for sure that it isn't a Godin. My parents told me what the name on the body was when they told me about the guitar, but I don't recall it offhand. I know that it wasn't the name of a major guitar manufacturer, or of any smaller company that I was familiar with.

I also think that the paint job is kind of cool, in a cheesy 80s way.
Looks just like Paul Misfal##$si^efa@#s@ofed from Cynic's guitar.
Could be a BC rich maybe, or a warmoth.

I love the fact it has no headstock.
-------------------------------------------
Gear:

Guitar(s): .Shecter Tempest EXTREMEEEEEE
--------------Maton CW-80

Amplification: Randall RG75 G3
Last edited by Nimbus456 at Mar 23, 2011,
Get a better picture of the bridge. I have not seen that type of bridge before, or that color, and Ive seen a lot of Steinberger bridges.
Gear:
Modded Steinberger Spirit (white) (SD-AH/EMG Select)
Modded Steinberger GP-2R (white) (EMG81/60)
Peavey XXL head
Hughes and Kettner Cream Machine
Hughes and Kettner Blues Master
Looks like POS chinese Steinberger copy. Keep your money.
ESP Stef B8 CS
.strandberg* Boden OS7
Suhr Modern Satin
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro II
Washburn N7
PRS SE245
LTD Alexi-600
Warmoth Fr00tcaster
Ibanez RG1XXV
Fender Strat
Jackson Dinky Rev
Agile AL-2500