I wanna learn about the different screws on a strat's tremolo and what they do, since Ive never touched any of those on my guitar because of being afraid of screwing something up (pun intended ), but I feel there's issues with:

1. The tuning: Open note in tune, some of the frets on the that string arent.
2. Weird buzzes here and there.

Any guides talking about the screws and/or how to resolve the problems I mentioned would be nice as well.
Last edited by frusciante.ve at Mar 23, 2011,
The ones behind the saddles are for intonation, the ones in pairs at the ends of the saddles are for height adjustment (action). Look for a guide on how to set up a Stratocaster, it's all explained within.

The six that bolt it to the body shouldn't really ever be messed with, as far as I know.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Quote by Reisgar42

The six that bolt it to the body shouldn't really ever be messed with, as far as I know.

YES! This is the quickest way to seriously **** up your bridge.
Actually, I go by Dave, but there are already too many Daves on this forum.

Fender MIM Stratocaster
Fender Jaguar Bass
Epiphone EJ200 Super Jumbo
Fender Excelsior 13w
Acoustic B300HD (with matching 1x12 cab)
BOSS BD-2W
NYC Big Muff Pi
Quote by Reisgar42

Well it actually depends if you use a tremolo its best to put the two outside screws nearly fully screwed in and leave the middle 4 a little higher so there's a pivot point.
Where Waldo?

Tricky...