So this probably has been done before. But its going to happen again. Just accept it.

A poster writes a fragment of a story, then the next poster writes the next fragment of the story, and so on. I'll start.

A few years back, while going to college, some of my friends decided to bet me to streak across campus. Now this is one of those southern campuses, the kind with men's and women's dormitories on opposite side of campus. The bet was to streak from the men’s side to the women's side and back, no less than six blocks each direction.

Because I worked on campus, I knew that this night all four of the sexy lady campus police were working. I heard that they were all very promiscuous, so I figured even if I got caught, I would end up the lucky one, or so I had hoped. While cutting across the quad, near the colonnade I paused to take a break from running and officer Lisa happened on me.

She spoke firmly and told me to put my hands over my head and freeze. My back was to her, so she told me to slowly turn around. The thought of her in her navy blues already had an effect on me, so as I turned around, it was with a throbbing...
herpes
Quote by vagelier
Nothing is more arousing for girls than a man who claims that he doesn't have worms - and can prove it with conclusive evidence.

Black
Then
White are
All I see
In my infancy
Red and yellow then came to be
Reaching out to me.
Lets me see.

Troll got feckin pwnd.
Quote by supersac
ive won an argument with a girl but then i still lost
Quote by rgrockr
I guess that's why my ass was sore when I woke up this morning.

It is now my goal to get skylerjames13 to BURN OUT
Every thread I touch closes
I ENJOY SKAAAAAAA
Quote by chillingmike
So this probably has been done before. But its going to happen again. Just accept it.

Rape?
Damn haha. I needed the laugh of that troll fail. I'm interested to see how this goes. I'll contribute later
Quote by Owenlee55
Well, my penis smells of fecieas and my anus smells of semen...