I've seen quite a few reports saying the nanos are noisy (noisier?) than regular EHX pedals. Unfortunately I haven't tried any - anywhere local that stocks them seems to sell out of the one that I am in the mood for playing with...
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.
Interesting... Are they noisier in a good way (fuzzier) or a bad way (unnecessarily loud)?

Also, this isn't necessarily a "Double Muff Nano" (they still just refer to it as the Double Muff on the EHX website in place of the old model), its just the new enclosure they use for it now, so I'm not even sure if there is a difference.

I'm going to be ordering soon, anyone else have anything to say?
Not a big fan of the Double Muff.

Just grab the regular Muff.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Quote by stratman_13
Not a big fan of the Double Muff.

Just grab the regular Muff.

I already have a Big Muff (or are you referring to the single muff OD?). What didn't you like about it?
Wait, so why do you want a Double Muff?

Also, it's noisy and doesn't sound very good at all.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Double Muff is different from a Big Muff. Double Muff is basically 2 of EHX's old OD pedals from the 60's put together to create a fuzzy OD. Big Muff is more of a distortion/sustain pedal.

I want a fuzzy OD pedal

What do you mean by doesn't sound good? I know its something thats hard to describe, but could you do your best? I don't want to end up throwing $60 away like I did on the T-Rex OD a few months ago! The T-Rex OD really compressed the guitar's sound (in a bad way) and made my beautiful Jazzmaster sound like a Squire or something.
Last edited by poopiedeloopie at Mar 24, 2011,
Noisy as in unwanted static noise.
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.
Quote by poopiedeloopie
I already have a Big Muff (or are you referring to the single muff OD?). What didn't you like about it?

Which one? There are multiple versions of the Big Muff and they all sound different. My favorite is the rams head version. Heck I even have 2 Russian Big Muffs that sound different, and are in slightly different chassis as well.
I've got one sitting in my drawer. Don't really like it very much. There is no independant control over gain and volume.