i know this doesn't belong in this subforum, but this is really the only forum i frequent and it really doesn't matter what background you come from to say yay or nay to the tone of this recording.

its one of my yamaha nippon gakki classicals, i think its a 1962 iirc.

the reason is i might be using this guitar as in interlude for something brootal. so how is the tone, and keep in mind this is my first time attempting to record with android.

don't worry guys, i am sober atm. unlike those splawn clips... lol. i still feel bad for putting yall through that... lol.

so this is android mic to classical.

how do you think this clip sounds (quality wise in respect to not actual mic), and how do you think this guitar would fare as an interlude.

i will try to post a link.

it is on my profile page and says classical.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by ethan_hanus
Post this in the Original Recordings, and it's really not that hard to do a few clicks to get to the OR. Or the tone testing thread in my sig, that would be the proper place to post this if you want to stay in these forms.

i did see that there is a forum for origional recordings, but i am mainly trying to see what people would think about using a classical for an interlude mic'd instead of an electric on the clean channel. i was just seeing if this was doable.

i posted it in the tone testing thread, so if anybody feels free to delete this go ahead.

thanks for the heads up ethan.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
No offense - but I don't know what that was supposed to be. You know I like you like a buddy but man o man. The guitar sounded slightly out of tune first of all. I realize it was supposed to be some kind of single note classical thing recorded on a phone but it sounded thin and unprofessional. Timing seemed off and you had some missed notes.

Am I wrong?

Also, to post a clip from your profile:

Go to your profile
Click My MP3s
Click My MP3s tab
Click your song so you can hear it play
Copy the URL and then paste it into the forum post
and it would look something like this:

www.ultimate-guitar.com/trashedlostfdup/music/all/play1234567

or something like that
Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH at Mar 24, 2011,
tuner, better mic (read: REAL MIC), and a click track, your good to go.

as far as the notes themselves, i liked it
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
No offense - but I don't know what that was supposed to be. You know I like you like a buddy but man o man. The guitar sounded slightly out of tune first of all. I realize it was supposed to be some kind of single note classical thing recorded on a phone but it sounded thin and unprofessional. Timing seemed off and you had some missed notes.

Am I wrong?

Go to your profile
Click My MP3s
Click My MP3s tab

or something like that

Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

Am I wrong?

Go to your profile
Click My MP3s
Click My MP3s tab

or something like that

here is what has been with me lately

yea, i know the guitar is out of tune, too damn lazy, and that wasn't the goal of the clip, so i decided not to tune her up... lol, i know, bad, bad, derek.

i was just mainly testing to see if the mic could do a decent job, like enough to post in an audio link to sell on CL or something, or over the 'bay. this was my first time using my phone, which i agree with you 100% 311, sounds thin and crappy. i was just looking for a general acceptance if this would be a suitable recording method so somebody could get a taste of the tone before they buy it.

also this has been the first time i have fingerpicked in a year or so, so that is all sloppy

i know i missed a few notes, i am not the type in casual affair to play something completely off the top of your head ten times over to go through and pick the best sounding clip, especially if the clip doesn't matter.

so i acheived my goal (which wasn't set really high). i just need a yay or a nay, and i got a nay so far.

i was just experimenting with some classical progressions in some different ways, i was changing tempo as a felt like it, etc.

also it was a pain in the rear to upload off of my phone.

basically i am trying to cheap on on recording pre-studio, and lets just say its not working. lol

i am experimenting using a different phone.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
like two mics and a Pod gets you pretty dang good sound. demo quality if you put the time in, lol.
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's