Page 1 of 3
So..... I have just been informed by the lady that she has never..... never seen a single Star Wars movie. She has no idea what its about. Not a clue.

Now I ask you Pit frequenters. Do we watch the movies in the order they were released, or in the order the story progresses?

I'm thinking it's gotta be the order they were released so when Vader drops the daddy bomb, I can watch her brain explode.

Thoughts?
456, 123
/thread
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
There was a thread on this I believe...

Either way, the order they were released definitely. There's a reason they were released in this order (IIRC).
What 1, 2 and 3? You're crazy man. Next you'll be telling me there was a fourth Indiana Jones.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by TheReverend724
/thread.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Iv, V, Vi.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Show her the first 3.

Only show her the new 3 after 25 years of marriage.

Also, be sure to emphasize Boba Fett's greatness.
put on Star Wh0res or something else instead
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by goest
Show her the first 3.

No doubt. Boba will the topic of many a conversation.
Watching for the first time, in order of release. Although if she likes it and wants to re-watch them, then it doesn't matter, I like to go in canonical order
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by james975
No doubt. Boba will the topic of many a conversation.

Good man.
Funny, my girlfriend was just telling me earlier that her class was having a discussion about Star Wars, and the teacher said something about Luke Skywalker. Some girl asked who Luke Skywalker is and that really surprises me. I thought everyone would at least know something about it.

Order they were released
Quote by goest
Show her the first 3.

Boba Fett didn't do jack shit and you know it.

Quote by ethan_hanus
I'm pretty sure there is actually.....

Last edited by blake1221 at Mar 24, 2011,
If I were to sit down and watch them over a few days, I'd honestly do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.

That's honestly the order of my least favorite to favorite, and that way they just get better and better. Episode I was imo the worst one. Just an average movie. The second was better. The third was comparable to the original 3, very entertaining prequel. Acting is still bad, but the action scenes were good, and Ewen McGregor still did a pretty good acting job in that movie (acting was never that good in Star Wars minus Mark Hamill). Return Of The Jedi however is my favorite. The original Return of the Jedi. Not that shit with the dancing aliens in the night club.
Last edited by The Madcap at Mar 24, 2011,
Quote by james975

I'm thinking it's gotta be the order they were released so when Vader drops the daddy bomb, I can watch her brain explode.

Even if she hasn't seen the movies, there is no way in hell that she doesn't already know this.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Quote by blake1221

This. All Boba did was:

Stand around
Don't talk
Take Han
Don't talk
Sell him to Jabba
Don't talk
Follow Jabba around
Die

Boba Fett was shit. Not the shit. Just shit.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
I want to try the 4, 5, 6 up until the part where Vader is about to die, 1, 2, 3, rest of 6 method.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by wyldething
Even if she hasn't seen the movies, there is no way in hell that she doesn't already know this.

Don't you shit on my dream bro. I'm going to see a girls brain explode.
Quote by PlayMadness
This. All Boba did was:

Stand around
Don't talk
Take Han
Don't talk
Sell him to Jabba
Don't talk
Follow Jabba around
Die

He doesn't die n00b
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by ethan_hanus
I'm pretty sure there is actually.....

LALALALA If I hum loud enough it'll block out the memories!

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by The Madcap
If I were to sit down and watch them over a few days, I'd honestly do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.

That's honestly the order of my least favorite to favorite, and that way they just get better and better. Episode I was imo the worst one. Just an average movie. The second was better. The third was comparable to the original 3, very entertaining prequel. Acting is still bad, but the action scenes were good, and Ewen McGregor still did a pretty good acting job in that movie (acting was never that good in Star Wars minus Mark Hamill). Return Of The Jedi however is my favorite. The original Return of the Jedi. Not that shit with the dancing aliens in the night club.
3 is nowhere near the originals. It or Attack of the Clones is the worst. I think it's my least favorite.

And plus Mark Hamill.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by Zero-Hartman
What 1, 2 and 3? You're crazy man. Next you'll be telling me there was a fourth Indiana Jones.

This.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by PlayMadness
This. All Boba did was:

Stand around
Don't talk
Take Han
Don't talk
Sell him to Jabba
Don't talk
Follow Jabba around
Die

The only thing that's shit, is what you don't know, son. Try to take character for more than just what is said.

And he didn't die (although I kind of wish he did, I don't really like a lot of his extended universe stuff).
Quote by blake1221
Extended universe doesn't count.

Canon is canon is canon. In movie/book form, whatever.
Quote by blake1221
Extended universe doesn't count.
Who made you the boss of this thread?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I've done the numerical order thinking it was sensible, it's not.
Just do 456 and deny her the right to say "this is what I've been missing?"
Catch the Dragon
Quote by hriday_hazarika
This thread is as terrible as music, which sucks balls.
Quote by element4433
3 is nowhere near the originals. It or Attack of the Clones is the worst. I think it's my least favorite.

And plus Mark Hamill.
I liked 3 because it provides so many answers and provides history to the originals. 1 was annoying as it focused on really boring and uninteresting characters (a Star Wars movie shouldn't focus so much on a kid...I've really never liked child actors though). 3 was pretty good in the last 40 or so minutes imo.
Quote by The Madcap
I liked 3 because it provides so many answers and provides history to the originals. 1 was annoying as it focused on really boring and uninteresting characters (a Star Wars movie shouldn't focus so much on a kid...I've really never liked child actors though). 3 was pretty good in the last 40 or so minutes imo.

I really like Ep 3 as well, actually. Great movie; loved how it tied everything together. Ep 2, however, is FAR worse than Ep 1 (imo), and far far worse than any other Star Wars movie.

I'm just going to go ahead and say far worse than any other movie ever made (except maybe Jurassic Park 3).
Quote by blake1221

And here I was thinking we were internet friends.

Boba Fett = Greatest character in Star Wars canon.
If you watch them from 1 - 6 it will be actually pretty obvious that Darth Vader is Luke's father, seeing as she will watch Anakin SKYWALKER turn into Darth Vader who then fights Luke SKYWALKER.

But more importantly never, EVER, show her the prequels.

The Empire Strikes Back is the best in the series and if you disagree you will get polio and die and I hate you.

Han Solo > Boba Fett
Good Charlotte sounds like...uh...they sound like...um...well, they taste like a popsicle stick thats been shoved up someones ass -Eddie Vedder

REMEMBER DISCO: All stupid fads go away with time. STOP COMPLAINING
Quote by james975
So..... I have just been informed by the lady that she has never..... never seen a single Star Wars movie. She has no idea what its about. Not a clue.

Pittsburgh Penguins: 46-22-6
Show her the original 3, and then put the prequels on for background noise so you can spend your time with better things.
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677
Quote by israels_son
If you watch them from 1 - 6 it will be actually pretty obvious that Darth Vader is Luke's father, seeing as she will watch Anakin SKYWALKER turn into Darth Vader who then fights Luke SKYWALKER.

But more importantly never, EVER, show her the prequels.

The Empire Strikes Back is the best in the series and if you disagree you will get polio and die and I hate you.

Han Solo > Boba Fett's Jetpack

Fix'd

And you had so much going for you in that post, too.
Page 1 of 3