Page 1 of 3
So what movie have you watched the most. For me its probably a tie between the South Park Movie and Austin Powers The spy who shagged me.They're not necesarily my favorite movies, but ive seen them both about 50 times probably....
The Usual Suspects, The Big Lebowski, Forrest Gump, Flashpoint, Full Metal Jacket, Toy Story.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Forrest Gump

I swear, I've seen it over 100 times.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
^I'll admit I sometimes hold back a couple tears when the hound steps in front of his owner's rifle to protect Todd (the fox).

Forrest Gump (only because they play it so goddamn much and my dad has to watch it every time he sees it's on).

Raising Arizona (terribly underrated Coen Bros. movie)

I know this'll sound gay, but Mean Girls is an awesome movie and I'll watch it any time it's on.

No Country For Old Men (got it on my iPod and laptop. It's on youtube)

Goodfellas (this is a horrible movie to watch on TV though. I don't want to hear Joe Pesci say "freakin'" 200 times. They can't just silence it. They have to do a dumb euphemism.)
Last edited by The Madcap at Mar 24, 2011,
Quote by The Madcap
^I'll admit I sometimes hold back a couple tears when the hound steps in front of his owner's rifle to protect Todd (the fox).

Forrest Gump (only because they play it so goddamn much and my dad has to watch it every time he sees it's on).

Raising Arizona (terribly underrated Coen Bros. movie)

I know this'll sound gay, but Mean Girls is an awesome movie and I'll watch it any time it's on.

No Country For Old Men (got it on my iPod and laptop. It's on youtube)

Goodfellas (this is a horrible movie to watch on TV though. I don't want to hear Joe Pesci say "freakin'" 200 times. They can't just silence it. They have to do a dumb euphemism.

I couldn't agree with you more. That movie kicks ass.
Lion King, The Mask, The Sound of Music, Juno, Pineapple Express
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Probably Raiders of the Lost Ark, The Mummy, or the Mummy Returns.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
This is an easy one.

JAWS

I must have seen this movie over 200 times. First time I saw it I was maybe 7, now 35 and still watch the shit out of it.
I know every line from Jaws, it would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
Either V for Vendetta or the Lord of the Rings trilogy. I've easily watched them each a good 20 times.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
I used to watch The Mummy every day when I was 11. These days I'd say National Lampoon's Animal House, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Se7en, Shaun Of The Dead, Anchorman and Fight Club.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Prolly Anchorman, because that movie was released when I was a dumb middle schooler, thus it appealed to my humor back then. It's still okay, but had it been released now, I would've seen it way less.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Independence Day...oh man, every afternoon when I was 2 or 3, and I loved that movie up until only a year or two ago when I went all hipster with movies. But I could probably quote almost every line from that movie.
Waking Life
Dazed and Confused
Synechdoche New York
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
spaceballs.

in fifth grade my mom took the tape and hid it from my sister and i because we were watching it every day after school and it was annoying the shit out of her lol
Go Veg.
The Lion King
Return of the Jedi
Wayne's World
The Aristocats
Robin Hood: Men in Tights
cat
School of Rock FTW. The single thing that got me into music and playing guitar.
VIVA LA REVOLUTION
Forrest Gump, My Cousin Vinny, and the Back to the Future trilogy. I own none of these movies.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Most likely Wayne's World, The Princess Bride, and A New Hope.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Apollo 13
Home Alone 2
Lost in Translation
Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter... and Spring
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

all of them at least 30 times or so
Maximum Volume Yields Maximum Results
Ice Age and Tremors tied.

Neither are particularly a favorite, but I'd always just push one in before bed every night from like 8th grade til my senior year
I rarely watch a movie more than twice, but when I was a kid I watched 2 Fast 2 Furious way too many times.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: The Movie, Good Burger, The Big Lebowski. I'm not sure which of these I've seen the most, but they've all been the main movie I'd watch at some point in my life.
Nikolas
I've seen Joe Dirt dozens of times. I don't care what anybody says, that movie is hilarious
Probably Pick of Destiny.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
A Clockwork Orange, The Count of Monte Cristo(remake), and Beerfest (ugh)
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Dazed & Confused
Sling Blade
The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia.

Not sure on the title of the last one, but in the past week I've watched it about 15 times. Quotes galore in that one.
I'm relatively sure I saw Austin Powers Goldmember around 13 times in theaters.

I'm going to head on over to "Embarassing facts about yourself" now.

Also when I worked at Rogers Vid here in Tsawwassen, we watched Batman Begins about 2-3 times a day every day, so that one a lot too.
Shaun Of The Dead

Back Door Babes 2
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Probably Return of the Jedi. I couldn't possibly count how many times I've seen it, but from a quick estimate, given that I've been a hardcore fan ever since 1997, I'll just go with 150+ times. That's being conservative, considering I watched it once a month since then, even though I know I used to watch it on a weekly basis way back when.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Page 1 of 3