well because of my job im starting to have issues with trigger finger in the mornings and its been buggin me quite a bit. so i looked up on it and web md lists musicians as a high risk group for trigger finger...... does anybody here have issues with it and are there any suggestions with dealing with it?
Quote by Bass First
Rump, a P-bass delivers a rump in the sound such that, similar to the rump on an African American woman, it is the highlight of the tone.
There's these things called doctors I've heard about. They're supposed to be pretty good with this kind of thing.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
yes ive heard of those, but my insurance kicks in next month. i started this thread mostly to find out if anybody here has had problems with it not just for help. company doctor is looking at it already.
Quote by Bass First
Rump, a P-bass delivers a rump in the sound such that, similar to the rump on an African American woman, it is the highlight of the tone.
I think i may have that, the middle join of my pinky keeps collapsing and makes the finger completely straight except for the top bit (strait until where the nail is)
Have it treated by a doctor.

My mom had it. They did exactly what that wikipedia link says. They tried the cortizone injection, then when that failed they performed the surgery.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
i have the same problem with my wiener

its never good to play through the pain, sometimes onstage u have to. i have real bad hand n finger n forearm pains from having to do this without proper warming up first. i always warm up before shows n practice now.