Has anyone ever ordered anything from them? I ordered a guitar from gearnuts.com almost 2 months ago and it still isn't in stock. Just got another email from them saying that they might not get it until mid April and I'm tired of waiting for it. The Mad Ape has the same guitar for about $20 cheaper than gearnuts.com but I'd never heard of them before a few weeks ago.
$20 cheaper? That means you save enough to get the whammy bar on it!
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by rgrockr

Who needs a whammy bar when you can whammy without a whammy bar?
Amateurs...
Quote by Snowblind 911

maybe it's because of your description, or the fact that it's 1:30am here, or both, i can't stop giggling.

Sometimes girls say that too...
Quote by rgrockr

Why bother when you can whammy without a whammy bar? Keep the $20 and put it towards a new amp.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
I hadn't heard of The Mad Ape until just recently either.
My friend got a Schecter C-7 Hellraiser from them, and I've ordered a C-8 Blackjack from them.

They have good prices and a decent amount of guitars (even if they seem to be primarily PRS and Schecters.)

EDIT:

I'd definitely go for The Mad Ape.
The only problem I've seen with them was when my friend ordered his Hellraiser, it took a month or so for them to get a case in stock.
But, there were no such troubles with mine, so I'd definitely buy from them.
Last edited by Disturbed_EMG at Mar 24, 2011,
Quote by Disturbed_EMG
I hadn't heard of The Mad Ape until just recently either.
My friend got a Schecter C-7 Hellraiser from them, and I've ordered a C-8 Blackjack from them.

They have good prices and a decent amount of guitars (even if they seem to be primarily PRS and Schecters.)

EDIT:

I'd definitely go for The Mad Ape.
The only problem I've seen with them was when my friend ordered his Hellraiser, it took a month or so for them to get a case in stock.
But, there were no such troubles with mine, so I'd definitely buy from them.

Good to know. I ordered from gearnuts.com when they had posted that the guitar would be in by March 11. Then it went to March 18. Then the end of this week. Now April 15. I've been waiting since February. I love gearnuts.com but they are getting jewed by PRS.