Hey guys, due to my stupid country and the prices here....

Does anybody have an oldish iPod willing to sell for cheap???

and an DOD FX25 envelope filter

im more interested in the iPod so tell me what you got guys, help me out, im low on budget but I do need an mp3 player
why does it HAVE to be an ipod, why not any other generic MP3 player?
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
I do have an old iPod nano (black, 2gb with a rubber cover and screen protector) lying somewhere in my bedroom! I don't know if it's worth it though since I'm located in Canada.

Or I do have a first gen. iPod touch, but the input jack is broken so only the right earphone works. It would need reperation... Again, the shipping cost might not be worth it, but I'm willing to let these go pretty cheap.

Let me know!
Quote by DarkTom666
I do have an old iPod nano (black, 2gb with a rubber cover and screen protector) lying somewhere in my bedroom! I don't know if it's worth it though since I'm located in Canada.

Or I do have a first gen. iPod touch, but the input jack is broken so only the right earphone works. It would need reperation... Again, the shipping cost might not be worth it, but I'm willing to let these go pretty cheap.

Let me know!

hey man how much do you want for each??? lemme know and we'll see, if i like the price then we can find out the shipping