Page 1 of 2
When i was little i had no grasp on what the world was, these are some examples:

I always thought they used Death Row inmates as doubles for movies that had someone dying or getting shot, cause hey, they were going to die anyway why not get some fame for it

Also, I used to think that suicide jumpers after hitting the pavement, would just disappear after a few days or something, like the Putty Patrollers from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. You know.

and last I can remember, i thought that if someone got onto the freeway and crashed, everyone would just pile up and crash, like mindless robots on a circuit of 0 consciousness

what are some stupid things you guys believed when you were chidlren?
I believed that 'Gullible' had been removed from the dictionary
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
When I was very young I thought everyone from the "olden days" used to see in black in white.

I've come to realize that this is actually a very common thought for children to have though. I'm sure someone else will say the same.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
I used to think that when filming movies the actors would actually die.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

god, conspiracy theories, that drugs are bad.
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
I used to think Angus Young actually still was a schoolboy, only footage I'd seen then was their early stuff with Bon Scott.
Also, I thought that magnets worked by magic.
If I'm high, does that make me a Flying Dutchman?

Legal weed, windmills, clogs, and speed cameras. Welcome to the Netherlands!
I thought the sensation "pins and needles"'s title had some sort of literal root, which was expressed in a quote my Dad thinks is hilarious: "There's pin and needles in my foot jagging my blood."
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
I used to think that when you were having sex you were actually supposed to pee inside the girl and that's how they got pregnant
Quote by Offworld92
When I was very young I thought everyone from the "olden days" used to see in black in white.

I've come to realize that this is actually a very common thought for children to have though. I'm sure someone else will say the same.

I misheard the phrase and thought it was "golden days", combined this with some sepia photographs I'd seen, and assumed the world used to be a golden brown colour.

Also, I thought that there were people in underground bunkers controlling traffic lights. My parents told me that people changed traffic lights "to cause mischeif" (referring to people who pressed the buttons without needing to cross the road) so I thought that traffic lights only turned red because the controller wanted to annoy people.

And that periods came out of a girl's arse.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Mar 24, 2011,
They don't use death row inmates as stunt doubles?! You sir have put into question my entire reality!
Quote by whalepudding
I misheard the phrase and thought it was "golden days", combined this with some sepia photographs I'd seen, and assumed the world used to be a golden brown colour.

Wow, I've never heard that before. That's awesome!

My band:
Fractured Instinct

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
That girls had pen0rz hidden up there somewhere.
Quite likes Corrine Bailey Rae's new album Don't hurt me.
Until I was 14 I thought girls peed out of their butts.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by pawnluv
god, conspiracy theories, that drugs are bad.

this and I thought that turning a steering wheel was what powered a vehicle,,,
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Quote by whalepudding

Also, I thought that there were people in underground bunkers controlling traffic lights.

Oh my god, I completely forgot I used to think this too!

My band:
Fractured Instinct

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
When I was young, everyone said I could be whatever I want when i grew up. So I was dead set on being an airplane, and I would get majorly pissed if people asked if I meant a pilot.

And about the death row thing, I used to think that they should use those guys in death scenes to make the movies more real, which now that I think about it is kinda messed up...

Also, I thought that there were people in underground bunkers controlling traffic lights. My parents told me that people changed traffic lights "to cause mischeif" (referring to people who pressed the buttons without needing to cross the road) so I thought that traffic lights only turned red because the controller wanted to annoy people.

You just reminded me that I used to think there were tiny 6 inch tall men inside traffic lights controlling them.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Last edited by biga29 at Mar 24, 2011,
Quote by SKArface McDank
I always thought they used Death Row inmates as doubles for movies that had someone dying or getting shot, cause hey, they were going to die anyway why not get some fame for it

This. I also used to think the radio was filled with people's heads, talking and singing.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
I used to think that to get a girl pregnant you had to pee inside of her

EDIT: nevermind
Last edited by BlacksailsTippa at Mar 24, 2011,
Quote by BlacksailsTippa
I used to think that to get a girl pregnant you had to pee inside of her

EDIT: nevermind

Sorry about that. Guess more people used to think that then I knew
I used to think that everyone would be friendly my entire life. Since in elem. school they teach everyone to be friends. Boy was I wrong.
Quote by Skullivan
I used to think that everyone would be friendly my entire life. Since in elem. school they teach everyone to be friends. Boy was I wrong.

BITCH GET MY COLOR OUT OF YOUR SIG!!!
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
I used to think cars where pushed forward by their exhausts, and I thought it was awkward that the exhaust was placed to the left or to the right, and not in the center.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Jackson Soloist Std. Professional '93
DiMarzio Evolution (bridge) SD Lil' Screamin Demon (neck)

-B.C. Rich Warlock Special Edition Metal Web

-Peavey Bandit 112
I used to think you didn't need a new amp.
Quote by vagelier
Nothing is more arousing for girls than a man who claims that he doesn't have worms - and can prove it with conclusive evidence.

Black
Then
White are
All I see
In my infancy
Red and yellow then came to be
Reaching out to me.
Lets me see.
I was a young and naive child, I believed that the worlds was a place were justice prevailed and people could speak freely without fear of being prosecuted for the religous or political views, a land were all menwere equal and a land were people of all different races could live together in harmony. Lol jk I used to think that a hard on ment you need to pee and that anyone who smoked weed would die
Quote by Owenlee55
I was a young and naive child, I believed that the worlds was a place were justice prevailed and people could speak freely without fear of being prosecuted for the religous or political views, a land were all menwere equal and a land were people of all different races could live together in harmony. Lol jk I used to think that a hard on ment you need to pee and that anyone who smoked weed would die

Who let Buzz Killington in the room?
I cant remember how many times i've seen one of these threads....
Quote by Duv
The only good thing about my MG30 was I was able to have it in my room for 5 years solely as a place to hide cigarettes and condoms.
Quote by whalepudding
Also, I thought that there were people in underground bunkers controlling traffic lights.

This.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
I used to think that when you're driving and you indicate the car turns automatically.
I used to think that there was a parallel universe in mirrors. Would be cool if it was that way . I feel like walking into a mirror now
Last edited by BlacksailsTippa at Mar 24, 2011,
I used to think pedophiles where people who liked feet. I always got confused when people said how much they hated them. I didn't see anything wrong with it...

I also thought that when planes ran out of fuel they just stopped immediately and plummeted to the ground rather than gliding.
I used to think that my life was part of an accumulated movie from all the ads I had seen for movies, and I felt the need to sporadically recreate clips I had seen in commercials and trailers.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Midgets worked in hole in the walls.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Until I was 14 I thought girls peed out of their butts.

This soo much

Also, I used to think politicians had to be the smartest people in the world, because we let them rule the country and stuff right?

And I refused to accept the concept of negative numbers until middle school. I'd ask my mom what 5-6 was and when she said "-1" I'd be like "LOL retard that isn't real"
Quote by supersac
ive won an argument with a girl but then i still lost
Quote by rgrockr
I guess that's why my ass was sore when I woke up this morning.

It is now my goal to get skylerjames13 to BURN OUT
Every thread I touch closes
I ENJOY SKAAAAAAA
I used to think rich people always had to wear suits or tuxes, even if they're just sitting around their house all day.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Page 1 of 2