Page 1 of 2
i am a beginner and i never touch any guitar . i Would like to learn both electro-Acoustic and electric . But Don't know in what way . Should i go for electro-acoustic first or electric first ???? .
Accordions are the beat place to start. They give you the basic skills you need for guitar, until you can buy a good one. Trust me if you can play an accordion, you sure as hell can play a guitar.

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
Why the **** would you want to play a guitar? You friggin homo
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
ha ha ha i know how to play accordion . even edward maya takes lessons from me and use in its songs
Whoa whoa whoa. The accordian has NOTHING to do with the guitar. If anything, you should learn the flute first. Master that, and you'll be a awesome guitarist. Guarantied!
Quote by DomoRage
Whoa whoa whoa. The accordian has NOTHING to do with the guitar. If anything, you should learn the flute first. Master that, and you'll be a awesome guitarist. Guarantied!

Ignore this guy. He knows nothing about accordions/guitars.

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
I'd say go for electric. You can play clean with electric too, although its a bit different than electro-acoustic tone.
Quote by dhruvrajvanshi
what you really need is a new amp...

Would you recommend the Line 6?
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
You want an electric ukelele, plugged into a Marshall MG, and about 7 pot plants. Then you'll be set for life
Quote by ozzyismetal
Accordions are the beat place to start. They give you the basic skills you need for guitar, until you can buy a good one. Trust me if you can play an accordion, you sure as hell can play a guitar.

or a potted plant.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

I have an idea: Instead of asking the same question multiple times, why not just play an instrument?
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by szekelymihai
Blasphemy. Marshall MG has the best overdrive!

CRUSHING overdrive
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
pfft. Get yourself one of these first :
(Invalid img)
Great step towards learning guitar! You can do some sick shredding on this bastard too.
kthxbai.
Tch. What a bunch of noobs here. If you want to play guitar, master this first.

Learn to play Racer X's "technical difficulties" on this and you might be able to learn smoke on the water on a guitar in less than a year!
If I'm high, does that make me a Flying Dutchman?

Legal weed, windmills, clogs, and speed cameras. Welcome to the Netherlands!
Last edited by McGryphon at Mar 24, 2011,
Quote by TheAbsentOne
No, you need a 6505+ 112 combo, and you need to put a potted plant on top.

Once when I played out of my marshall MG, Kirk Hammett approached me and says what amp are you using? I say to him A MARshall MG. He said I myust buy one because it sounds better than my 6505+.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Don't play the guitar. That's for n00bs and queers.

Play the triangle. I heard that if you hit a certain note, girls will flock to you, and get all up on your dick.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by TheAbsentOne
No, you need a 6505+ 112 combo, and you need to put a potted plant on top.

I heard that it's a stereo amp.
TS ignore all these terrible advices, if you master the triangle, you master the guitar.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
What I like to do is rub my willy whilst looking at a guitar.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

guitars are for gay people and italians

what you really need, is a new accordion
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If at first you don't succeed, play bass.

Quote by Jackal58
Cats don't think. They plot.

Catch me on FLICKR
Proud owner of a beautiful PRS P22
Quote by skylerjames13
Don't play the guitar. That's for n00bs and queers.

Play the triangle. I heard that if you hit a certain note, girls will flock to you, and get all up on your dick.

It takes years of training though to get that good at playing the triangle
Learn the oboe, I heard it'd much easier to master the technique than guitar.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
^Nnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

Yeah, I use a Squier Strat.
Page 1 of 2