Poll: Which seat would you take?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which seat would you take?
The Front Seat
52 16%
The Back Seat
43 13%
Neither, Id wait for a reliable form of public transport (i.e. a bus)
82 25%
This thread shouldn't exist
147 45%
Voters: 324.
Page 1 of 2
This is one of the greatest questions of the modern age. If your 13 year old friend was to roll up in a convertible what would you do? To be fair "Kickin’ in the front seat" sounds fun, but "Sittin’ in the back seat" also undoubtedly has its benefits. Personally, I dont trust 13 year old drivers very much. From a safety perspective im not sure which option is better. This is indeed a metaphysical conundrum.
"The time I burned my guitar it was like a sacrifice. You sacrifice the things you love. I love my guitar."- Jimi Hendrix
Poll?

Also, I'd staple my eyelids shut before getting in a car driven by 13 year olds.

EDIT: Also, the front seat is clearly taken. Who does this bitch think she is, forcing her friend to sit in the back?

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Last edited by -xCaMRocKx- at Mar 24, 2011,
I would in all honesty kick it in the drivers seat as I'm the only one that has a licence. I would also kick everyone out and put on hatebreed.
E Family
E-Son to OldiebutNewbie
E-Brother to Andrea55
E-Brother to guitarxo
E-Uncle to Basti95
It's thursday today. Tomorrow is friday. I have a whole today to make my mind up

Which seat can I take?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Mar 24, 2011,
I'd rock out in the back to some accordion.

ll use any excuse to post that.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I always sit in the front seat. Mother****ing A-L-W-A-Y-S! coprende?
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Glad I haven't even watched or listened to the bitch at all so I don't know what you are on about
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by slash_GNR666
Glad I haven't even watched or listened to the bitch at all so I don't know what you are on about

You're missing out, it's FUN FUN FUN.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You're missing out, it's FUN FUN FUN.

Even though I have never heard this, I knew that someone would have replied with this
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

Thank you god sir for bringing the luls to my morning. Im so close from laughing out loud because of this.

But seriously, clearly the back seat because after having my bowl and cereal im in no condition to be in the front seat.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Quote by hriday_hazarika
The front seats are for your chauffeur and your personal assistant.

The back seat, please.
is for victims....

Fix'd
Quote by lambofgod127

After the door thread I had a feeling this was coming.

I'll take the bus.
Or just stay in bed. **** dancing in the back of a car with a bunch of rich kids.
I wouldn't trust a 13 year old, much less one with a car. You'll get killed in either seat. 3 & 4.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
I think the poll should have included the electric chair as an option.
Quote by shreddin_frets
I've never played guiar before. Is it communist?

Quote by HeavyMetaldude
Now how should i dispose of the poo stick?
Quote by Portuguese_boy
What if the front seat is the back seat?

Then the middle seat?
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by dhruvrajvanshi
In Soviet Russia, the seat takes you.

What!?
"The time I burned my guitar it was like a sacrifice. You sacrifice the things you love. I love my guitar."- Jimi Hendrix
Quote by slash_GNR666
Even though I have never heard this, I knew that someone would have replied with this

Trying too hard to be "out-of-the-loop".
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Am I the only one who had a problem understanding the question? Are you asking where you would sit if a 13-year old driver was driving you somewhere? Already that sounds silly because that's not even of legal age to drive, in which case I'm assuming you're asking a hypothetical question.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

This is the best thread on UG in ages.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by Harmonius
Am I the only one who had a problem understanding the question? Are you asking where you would sit if a 13-year old driver was driving you somewhere? Already that sounds silly because that's not even of legal age to drive, in which case I'm assuming you're asking a hypothetical question.

OT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi00ykRg_5c or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FISHEO3gsM, depending on your musical tastes.

Multiple choice poll please?
Quote by I.O.T.M
This is the best thread on UG in ages.

you probably missed the Randy Rhoads tribute thread
Am I the only who noticed that they're not wearing their seatbelts?

Seemingly underaged drivers - seatbelt + annoying girl you just picked up singing in the backseat

=

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Quote by akack
but first you must have your bowl!

(Invalid img)

I need to stop playing Fallout. Thought that was the NCR flag in the background

OT; I pick the front seat, mainly due to the fact that it has airbags, as the chances of it crashing are very probable due to the fact that a 13 year old is driving
Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Microcube

RIP Dio _\m/

"There are times in your life when you have to ask yourself the question "What would Charlie Sheen do?""

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by DegaDeth
I need to stop playing Fallout. Thought that was the NCR flag in the background

OT; I pick the front seat, mainly due to the fact that it has airbags, as the chances of it crashing are very probable due to the fact that a 13 year old is driving

Actually, the front seat is the most dangerous.
Page 1 of 2