I recently contributed 2 guitar pro tabs for songs in Sonic The Hedgehog 2..

wondering why they would be rejected? If you listen to them compared to the songs from the game on youtube.. i'm pretty sure i got every note(and the percussion) 100% correct, so why would they be rejected??! i spent a lot of time and effort doing these by ear all by myself

if it's a matter of there already being some tabs for these songs on the website, IMO, mine sound much more like the real song, and have actual fingerings that a human being could play, rather then just importing the midi into guitar pro I actually tabbed it out with realistic fingerings, and tried to get the tones very similar to the real song rather than clashing harmonies:

(can you play this on bass?)

-
-

(do you have a 6 string bass and 5 foot long fingers? lol)
and notes on the 26th fret that nobody can play..
Last edited by trashbeast at Mar 24, 2011,
Quote by trashbeast

(can you play this on bass?)

-
-

(do you have a 6 string bass and 5 foot long fingers? lol)
and notes on the 26th fret that nobody can play..

Well, actually if you fret the 3 with your left hand, the 9 with your right hand, and pick with your thumb then it's actually possible!
But I do get what you're talking about. Imported MIDI's suck. Hope you can work things out with UG.
REGGIE
haha thanks, thats not actually in the song anyway, I was just using it as a quick example, but there are things just like that in there