Hi,

ive been looking for an head and cab for a while and ive just seen this is my local guitar shop. I was wondering what you think about it and if it is any good, i play manly rock and metal

Marshall JMD 50 head and Marshall M412A 300 WATT cab

Thanks
Quote by metal head 1
i dont need to post these lol

im just asking if the amps any good

Good for what? Metal or blues? Classic Rock or Jazz?

Better than what amps? An MG, or an SLO?

If you would tell us your budget, genres, etc. We could actually help you.
Gear:
Gibson SG Special Faded
Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
Quote by metal head 1
i dont need to post these lol

im just asking if the amps any good

And he told you to skip it. Which must mean......?

It's bad. So now, you should tell us your budget, nearest large city, used or new, and genres. Although going off your username, you play metal I assume.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Quote by metal head 1
Hi,

ive been looking for an head and cab for a while and ive just seen this is my local guitar shop. I was wondering what you think about it and if it is any good, i play manly rock and metal

Marshall JMD 50 head and Marshall M412A 300 WATT cab

Thanks

no. just no.
Guitars
1998 Gibson Les Paul Standard
1992 Ibanez RG550
Amplifier
1978 Marshall JMP 2203
Can we hear why something is bad rather than just being told it is bad? And based on what?
www.miraclemaxmusic.com

"Punk is not dead. Punk will only die when corporations can exploit and mass produce it."
Jello Biafra

(so is it dead?)
Quote by rawkandrowl
Can we hear why something is bad rather than just being told it is bad? And based on what?

Its the bastard child of an MG and an MA. Tone sounds very poor for the money tbh.

And TS, we aren't getting mad at you, it's just that with the amount of info you have supplied us, it is VERY hard for us to be of much help. And that makes us frustrated. We're all pretty nice and helpful guys here, so if you could please post the info 311 asked for, we'll help you right off the bat and it will useful info.

What Im guessing-
Budget 800-1200- just a shot in the dark
styles-rock and metal
Used? We'll go for it
Combo or head/cab- head/cab i guess
City-the world....so ebay and musicians friend

suggestions-
Jet City 100H
6505+
Used Genz Benz El Diablo
Used Peavey XXX
Used Peavey JSX
Bugera 333XL
bugera 6260
Carvin V3
Gear-Ibanex rg7321 w/dimarzio pups--->Ernie Ball Jr. Vol pedal--->TS9-->Line 6 DL4--->ADA MP-1--->Marshall 9005 poweramp--->Line6 4X12 straight cab w/v30s
metal head 1 I would say that if you have that amp at your local guitar shop try it out and see what you think. It might suit your particular style pretty well actually. Who really knows but you? See if the shop will let you take it to practice so you can see how it works for you in practice.
www.miraclemaxmusic.com

"Punk is not dead. Punk will only die when corporations can exploit and mass produce it."
Jello Biafra

(so is it dead?)