Hey guys.

I'm in a bit of a dilemma at the moment. I simply can't decide which strings to buy.
I've narrowed it down to:

D'Addario XL Regular (Gauge 10-46)
http://store.daddario.com/category/145784/EXL110_Regular_Light_10-46

Ernie Ball Regular Slinky (Gauge 10-46)
http://www.ernieball.com/products/category-916-Nickel-Wound#

The Ernie Ball strings are on the top row, 4th from the left.

Thanks in advance,
Hayden
Whichever are cheaper, or come with a freebie.
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
Personally, i'd go for the D'Addarios.
All my guitars are loaded with them, to me they are the only strings that feel fresh and sound great even after months of playing.

Ernie Ball strings are great for a couple of weeks, then they start feeling "dirty" and sounding dull.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
unless youre buying them in packs of 12, just order both. only $5 more..depending on where you live i guess. but definitely try them, most people will recommend d'addarios but alot of people also like slinkys
Out of the two I'd take the D'Addarios.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
I haven't tried D'Addarios, but I have tried Ernie Ball, Rotosound, Dean Markley and a bloody ton of other string brands, and frankly, I think Ernie Ball strings are really really great. I've considered trying a pair of D'Addarios once I've used up my ~8 sets of Not Even Slinkies I have laying around. The 11-56 D'Addario set seems pretty cool.
Ibanez RGT6EXFX -> Ibanez TS9 -> Korg Pitchblack -> Peavey 5150 II head -> Mesa Rectifier 2x12 cab
IIRC, there are only a couple of factories left that pull and wind wire so there shouldn't be much of a difference in strings besides price.
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
its preference; some people think d'addarios last longer and sound better, some people think ernie balls are better, but the reality is they're not that much different, especially if we're dealing with the exact same gauges so just pick which ever one it's not a big deal, the only way to find out which one works better for you is to try and see
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Try em both. But I love the D'addario wound 3rd sets. They sound and feel "richer" to me.
I hate my sig