Does anybody else think there's a double standard when it comes to racism? As a white guy, it seems like society considers it acceptable if black people don't particularly like white people, but it's considered racist if it's the other way around. Here's an example, see Paragraph 3 regarding the author and his friends needing their own "black space." I have no problem with that, but there's no way a white guy could get away with saying something equivalent.

http://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2011/01/05/does-one-word-change-huckleberry-finn/why-bother-reading-huckleberry-finn

(I'm not a racist, just thought I'd point this out.)

*I'd appreciate it if you don't report this thread for "racism."*
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
Last edited by Strat007 at Mar 24, 2011,
Get this nigger out of here.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
white people
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
I think that.........

aww, never mind, i think it best to stay out of this thread!
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
Well I'm always in my "white place" so I don't really see the problem.

Especially seeing as how they'd need a place to compare jumping and bass playing techniques.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by RubberPuppiessu
white people

me too
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
why do you never stick your hand into a jar of jelly beans

cause the black ones steal your watch.
Internet trolls are like sap in trees. sticky and annoying, but good on pancakes.
Quote by RubberPuppiessu
me too

I can't tell if this is brilliant performance art or just stupidity.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by kerrang
I DARE someone to say Muslim!

wait

I accept your dare. New post pending.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
Quote by sloppyjoe24
They still have so many years of oppression under their belt before we'll be even.

So?

By that logic the jews should be able to kill some Germans as they are far from even niggah.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
So?

Jews are revolting in their own way. They're running everything these days.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Last edited by sloppyjoe24 at Mar 24, 2011,
No, you are the one and only person that has ever mentioned this. Please, elaborate.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
It is racism for one race to dislike another race purely and simply because they are of a different race. Black are being racist if they use a derogatary term for white people in an offensive way. People don't say anything about it because they're afraid of a confrontation but also because the anti-PC culture shames people into thinking they shouldn't complain when they are offended by something.
And when I say offended by something I don't mean in the 'sat-at-home-with-nothing-better-to-do-than-stir-up-trouble-mentalist' kind of offended.
OUT OF ORDER
why do you even care? if they want them to be racist, let them be racist. if you want to kick their ass for being a racist, be my guest. i think given all white people have done to them in the past, they deserve to be racist.

edit:

Quote by JohnnyGenzale
So?

By that logic the jews should be able to kill some Germans as they are far from even niggah.

no because you see being racist isn't equivalent to killing someone. i think the jews should be allowed to call germans names. that sounds fair to me.
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by Mudmen190
All I can think now is 'That nigger made the shit out of my coffee!'

lol mudmen in this thread.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash