Page 1 of 2
I swear to god I hear people say some variation of this every day.

"This week went by so fast omigod..."

"I can't believe the school year is almost over..."

I hear people say this shit all the time and it annoys the **** out of me because people say it all the time. It is not cool.
Is it because time moves so slow for you?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
It's true, this year is going by much faster than the others....
Appreciating Metal since 1998

R.I.P - Ronnie James Dio

1942-2010
This year went by so fast man, it ain't even funny..
Yes my username is my real name. I did that because I've got BALLS

Quote by CG Man16
But we all know gay people want to rape every straight male they see.... Especially children, all gay people are pedophiles. Fact.

Wow, this thread was over fast.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Just close your ears. Glad to help.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Well, the days did shorten after Japan's quake.
So they're right.
Quote by RU Experienced? , bass-man9712

Quote by DecaPodge
I love you.
It gives people hope to think that whatever semester they're in is almost over. DON'T BE A HATER, TS!

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Quote by Alive@myfuneral
It's true, this year is going by much faster than the others....

Looks like my blood sacrifice on the celestial pole worked.
Relativity.
Who wrote the blood and water chapter anyway? Probably some surly dad, only child, thirty cats.
Time is relative and not constant.
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
u mad bro?
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Everyone always says that at the end of the school year. I never agreed though, I could always remember the long monotonous weeks of school.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Seriously though, don't you hear people say this all the time? Or is it just me? Also, anyone know the best way to go about shaving my gooch?
Quote by chillingmike
Seriously though, don't you hear people say this all the time? Or is it just me? Also, anyone know the best way to go about shaving my gooch?

It's not just you
And you'll find waxing gives a much nicer finish
Appreciating Metal since 1998

R.I.P - Ronnie James Dio

1942-2010
i makes sense though. like if you accelerate in a car. you start slow, get faster and faster then crash and die
now extra flamey
Boohoo?

People aren't saying it to be cool. People are saying it because in their minds, it's fact.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Maybe its because the brain has trouble thinking about things in real time, eg. How long and boring your history lecture was. Unless of course you want to sit/stand for an hour remembering the history lecture in real time. Humans would live in their head and probably get stepped on by a rock - which has evolved faster then them.
-------------------------------------------
Gear:

Guitar(s): .Shecter Tempest EXTREMEEEEEE
--------------Maton CW-80

Amplification: Randall RG75 G3
Well, Mike, it's because you and your friends are getting old but you don't realize/can't cope with it.

As you get older each day becomes a smaller part (percentage wise) of your entire existence. Meaning that as time goes on days, weeks, months, etc, are perceived as faster, because, let's face it, what is one day compared to the thousands you've already lived? What is one month compared to the hundreds before it? Another year? Screw it, I've seen decades.

TL;DR:

People say it a lot because time is relative. Think back for a moment. Did five years ago seem like a ****ing long time when you were thirteen? Now how does it feel when you're in your late teens, your twenties, your fifties? (Jackal and Slacker).

It's because the more memories you have and the more time you've been alive, the faster time goes by and the less distant past years seem.
Quote by jetfuel495

As you get older each day becomes a smaller part (percentage wise) of your entire existence. Meaning that as time goes on days, weeks, months, etc, are perceived as faster, because, let's face it, what is one day compared to the thousands you've already lived? What is one month compared to the hundreds before it? Another year? Screw it, I've seen decades.

This, "Article from Ezine Articles" - When you were 10 years old, 1 year represented 1/10, or 10% of your entire life. If you are 50 years old now, that same year represents only 1/50th, or 2% of your life. Because of this, from your perspective of subjective experience (which, I would argue, for most people IS their experience) a year seems only 1/5 as long as it did at the age of 10.

Here's the article HERE - It's a great read.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Last edited by Archer18 at Mar 24, 2011,
It's because time is relative.
Say you're a 2 year old baby, a year is a half of your life so it feels like a long time.
When you're 20, a year is a 1/20 of your life, so feels like a short amount of time.

They're right, you're wrong.

Get off your high horse.
Quote by Gerard_xD
It's only March.

It's already March?!
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by Miniskirt
Almost April, even.

Where'd the first quarter of the year go?
Quote by chillingmike
I swear to god I hear people say some variation of this every day.

"This week went by so fast omigod..."

"I can't believe the school year is almost over..."

I hear people say this shit all the time and it annoys the **** out of me because people say it all the time. It is not cool.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_dilation
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Miniskirt
Almost April, even.

Man, this month went by fast.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Page 1 of 2