I've been going through the book, and there seems to be errors with the movie lengths on some of the films.

For example:

The Smiling Madame Beudet has two different edits, neither put in the book.
La Roue: the only edition I can find is 180 minutes, way shorter than the 273 minutes listed in the book.

What's going on with this book?
Cool story, bro.
Crazier than a fish with titties.
Quote by Lord_Hondros
That was a great troll, and it made me laugh. Which then made me cause I was having a good time being scared shitless

Quote by behind_you
Grandfather clocks and jizz.
this really doesnt deserve a thread.

but imma post anyway
now extra flamey
other than the "an error maybe" guy, I've gotten absolutely no help. I was curious about something, and so I posted it. Is this what happens with every forum?
I don't get it.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Yes, yes it is.

EDIT!!: Actually, since you seem quite upset, please tell us your expectations of how we wish to answer your question. That way we can then tend to your personal needs.
Last edited by TomusAM at Mar 24, 2011,
I'm not really upset, just extremely confused. I'm just wondering why the book is listing different lengths of movies than the ones that I've found online.
Maybe there were multiple versions of the movie and they were edited differently. It could also be a typo. I'm not positive. Your guess is as good as ours.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Because you touch yourself at night.
Quote by Ace88
Forgive me, O bastion of ear tuning. My stringeth be old, my tuning be quick; hopefully one day your string will snap you in the dick.
I have a book that talks about Freaks. It refers to the main character is Henry rather than Hans.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by sloppyjoe24
Maybe there were multiple versions of the movie and they were edited differently. It could also be a typo. I'm not positive. Your guess is as good as ours.

it just seems odd that a film would have around an hour and a half taken off.
Quote by johnwolennon
other than the "an error maybe" guy, I've gotten absolutely no help. I was curious about something, and so I posted it. Is this what happens with every forum?

You're still online, for god sakes, man!
Listen, if you leave now, I can have a man meet you by the Mexico border. He'll be called "LeMarche" and he'll take you to see a plastic surgeon. From there, and with your new face and identity, we can move you on to Moscow, where we'll initiate you into the resistance.
I know it's a drastic step, but there's not much time!
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Last edited by bodyheatseeker at Mar 24, 2011,
Quote by johnwolennon
it just seems odd that a film would have around an hour and a half taken off.

That seems odd to me too. But maybe the directors realized how superfluous a good portion of the scenes were. Or maybe the production co. gave the movie a limit of film length. It happens.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I have a book that talks about Freaks. It refers to the main character is Henry rather than Hans.

that's interesting.
Quote by sloppyjoe24
That seems odd to me too. But maybe the directors realized how superfluous a good portion of the scenes were. Or maybe the production co. gave the movie a limit of film length. It happens.

That's interesting. It could be. It's the movies from the '20s, and seems to just be the foreign ones.