Hi Guys! I'm looking to buy some backing tracks but I want really good sounding one with real drums! I'd like backing tracks in different styles! I don't want know songs just jam tracks to practice with!

Let me know if you have any site ideas!

Thanks a bunch!

Mike
There are literally hundreds on youtube. Also... google is a cool thing, right?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Yeah I tried both but I can't find them with a really great sound quality and real drums.
Quote by mckaymental
Yeah I tried both but I can't find them with a really great sound quality and real drums.

Either you're not trying hard enough or you're too picky, I can find any style of backing I want in less than 5 minutes using one of the two and 99% of the time it's free.

Here's the bottom line: I refuse to do your searching for you and I would encourage anyone else in this thread to do the same. This is the internet, you have almost unlimited tools for finding anything you can possibly think of. If you want something and can't find it it either doesn't exist or you're not trying hard enough.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Yeah but they are not recorded with real drums and they most of the time sounds midi-ish!
Quote by mckaymental
Yeah but they are not recorded with real drums and they most of the time sounds midi-ish!

then buy a ****ing 10 000$ interface and play 'em.

Quote by poopsmith666
I sincerely hope one day you look back at this post and realize how ignorant you're being about the concept of getting high.

Quote by strat0blaster
Out of those choices, I'm going to go with the Bastrapple.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biFDhDu37ng

^^Like that?

If thats what you're looking for, search youtube for backing tracks in xx key/xx style.

Even if it isn't real drums, which I believe it is, then it certainly sounds good enough to me. If its not good enough for you, do what the guy above said, and make it yourself.