I like Ibanez guitars, I currently own an Ibanez RG 350DX and I love it. But I think It's time for an upgrade, nothing big, something similar to the 350 DX, but better. I would have gotten a JEM but they are too pricey. I want something for 1000$ or less. Thanks
Ibanez RG 350 DX. I feed on tips, for each tip you give me, I'll give you a cookie. Building The Church Owns.
Yasi, the perfect woman??
why not just upgrade the pickups?
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by Markzi
I like Ibanez guitars, I currently own an Ibanez RG 350DX and I love it. But I think It's time for an upgrade, nothing big, something similar to the 350 DX, but better. I would have gotten a JEM but they are too pricey. I want something for 1000$ or less. Thanks

First off: What amp are you playing through?

EDIT: I only ask because I'm curious.

Also answer Raijouta's question.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Last edited by stratman_13 at Mar 24, 2011,
What do you want that you're not getting out of your RG?
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Try to score an older Ibanez. I'm getting my third Ibanez from the 90's tomorrow. Back in the 90's, all Ibanez guitars were made to the same quality the Prestige guitars are today. The original Edge and Lo-pro bridges that they used back then are also just as good, if not better than an OFR. I have a 1990 S540 with an Edge and a 1997 S540 with a Lopro. I'm getting a 1998 RG570 tomorrow. When setup correctly, you have to rape the shit out of your trem arm to get them bridges to go even a tiny bit out of tune. Super stable. And most guitars were all made in Japan back then. IIRC, all of the models 500 and over are MIJ.

Check out if you can find any RG's or S's from back in the day on Jemsite or locally. Jemsite they usually go for what they are worth, locally you can find some insane deals. I'm getting the RG570 tomorrow for $120

If you don't want to go that route, Prestige models are basically the same as the older ones, just 2X the price.