HOOOOLY SH*T!!!

Availability should be May/June. OFR Special I believe, EMG's for the black model, Duncan's for the white.

2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
ooooohhhhh aaaahhhh, i'm liking that a lot
gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ibanez RG
Peavey Nitro
Takamine EG-351SSC
Bugera 333xl 212

My Music:
MySpace
Facebook
add me!
THEY GOT THE OLD LOGO BACK! That is so amazing, I'm definitelly getting this one.
What a beauty! I've got high hopes for Kramer, they haven't impressed me with their guitars as of late.
Gear
3rd Power Amplification HD100
Splawn Competition
Marshall 1987x
Vox AC30C2

Charvel San Dimas 1 2H
2008 Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender MIM Strat

Check out my YouTube channel!
Commence drooling.

Man Kramer has been knocking it out of the ball park lately with their new guitars.

I would go for the white one, but only because black iis boring.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
Regarding the logo, there will be 2. The new one will stay on new models such as the Striker and so on, which will represent the current lineup. The appropriate old logo (according to what logo the guitar had back in the day) will be used on guitars such as the SM-1, Pacer Classic, 1984 etc and will represent the 'reissue' lineup, so people can easily distinguish between the two.
I guess its a happy medium, personally I don't like the new logo at all but if they're going to do this I'll be ok with it.
Quote by FullDistortion
Wowwwwwwwww. Any pricing info? Where is this info/these photos coming from?

On Kramer Forum straight from a Kramer honcho and photos from Kramer's official Facebook page.

Pricing will be around the $700 range I believe.
DAMN! That looks like an awesome guitar, sexy too. Will it come in a left handed model?
Quote by theogonia777
Lefthandedkid is super awesome, ja?

Quote by rgrockr
I guess fire extinguishers have to be filled with something other than fire retardant now, because apparently that's offensive.

Watch my stream?
is this the kramer in hands of gibson? or the newly founded kramer? just curious, looks awesome although i think white would be more bad-ass
Quote by wolvenrick
is this the kramer in hands of gibson? or the newly founded kramer? just curious, looks awesome although i think white would be more bad-ass

What do you mean newly founded Kramer? Are you talking about GKG (Gary Kramer Guitars) ? This guitar is from Kramer, the 80's super-Strat giant who went tits up in the early 90's and is now owned by Gibson.

Here's a photo of the white one for you

Quote by DSOTM80
What do you mean newly founded Kramer? Are you talking about GKG (Gary Kramer Guitars) ? This guitar is from Kramer, the 80's super-Strat giant who went tits up in the early 90's and is now owned by Gibson.

Here's a photo of the white one for you

yes gary kramer guitars was what i mean, was afraid that i'd say the wrong name ,but i thought it was gary kramer.
but this is from the real 80's kramer which gibson also made those stupid 200$ kramer for? man sure look sexy, thanks for the white picture.
addition to my charvel san dimas or replacement hmm I gotta get a better job really, or win a lottery xD
Yea they made some sh*t guitars, but also some kick ass as well like the Baretta RI, 1984 and the Jersey Star. These SM-1's are gonna be in the $700 range or so, so not that expensive.
A gorgeous guitar like that and it's sitting on the pavement, resting against concrete, and supported by a steel air conditioning unit...?????? What's the world coming to when you can't even spend the money for a stand.
YA GOTTA HIT IT ON THE ONE
pics of gear updated on profile 11/16/09
The headstock makes it, I think. It'd just be another superstrat without that badass slab of wood on the end of nthe neck.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Any idea on what the spec is or where they're being made? I like the look of the control layout, I'd be very tempted to get one if the basic construction is probably going to be any good. Strip it down, give it a finish with some proper colour or at least a clean white.
FR special?

Lame.

I'd want an frt-x000 as a minimum if it's going to be $700...

Guess it's a direct swap for a schaller, though.

Any idea on prices for the other reissues? And any word on if they're bringing out a baretta?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
FR special?

Lame.

I'd want an frt-x000 as a minimum if it's going to be $700...

Guess it's a direct swap for a schaller, though.

Any idea on prices for the other reissues? And any word on if they're bringing out a baretta?

In the thread on the Kramer forum someone said it would be the standard Korean made "OFR", the same one on the new Charvels and on basically all high end factory equipped floyd guitars.
According to Kramer it is not an OFR, but an extremely good Licenced. The licenced on the pacer classics were great.
Quote by RockGuitarist09
According to Kramer it is not an OFR, but an extremely good Licenced. The licenced on the pacer classics were great.

According to Kramer it is an OFR (besides look at the photos, says Floyd Rose right on the side of the bridge).
Also, I might be wrong on the OFR Special, I think its the other one mentioned but still Korean made. The 'Kramer' licensed Floyd are pretty crap to be honest, nothing great about them. Bad sustain blocks, zinc saddles etc.
Last edited by DSOTM80 at Mar 25, 2011,
Quote by DSOTM80
According to Kramer it is an OFR (besides look at the photos, says Floyd Rose right on the side of the bridge).
Also, I might be wrong on the OFR Special, I think its the other one mentioned but still Korean made. The 'Kramer' licensed Floyd are pretty crap to be honest, nothing great about them. Bad sustain blocks, zinc saddles etc.

That's what Kramer told me anyways. Might be a special. The trem on my pacer classic hasn't went out of tune yet, with heavy whammy use and almost 1 year of regular playing.
^^ ah if it's the frt-x000 that'd be cool. EDIT: i think the special says "Floyd Rose Special" on the bridge, the frt-x000 says "Floyd Rose".

Quote by FullDistortion
In the thread on the Kramer forum someone said it would be the standard Korean made "OFR", the same one on the new Charvels and on basically all high end factory equipped floyd guitars.

up till pretty recently (maybe still) you could still get schaller ones on high end guitars.

Not sure if that's changed. I know I'd feel a bit ripped off if I paid £1500 for what I thought was a high-end guitar and didn't get a schaller on it.

I'm fine with it on a ~£500 guitar, though.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Dave, looking at the photos it only says Floyd Rose on the bridge so I'm guessing you were right. Its the one above OFR Special, the one you mentioned.
yeah i think so, i looked at the pics after i posted, and yeah, it looks to be the frt-x000/korean-made OFR.

I'd still like to get confirmation, but it looks that way, at least.

Which is cool.

Same trem on the other reissues?
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Also these guitars are like 600 dollars apparently. Which suggests quite a hot price over here i guess.. If they could sell them over here for like 350-400 quid - gunslinger retro style money i'd be pretty tempted

heres to hoping though
+1

also i think i saw on the kramer site that matchetts in belfast were dealers. They might only get the cheaper ones in, but still- if i could try them first, that'd be great.

They have a couple of the japanese pro mod charvels in at the moment, too.

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I just got one ,the Duncan loaded one, and yeah, it kicks ass!! if like versatility in a guitar, this is the one to get, hands down!!
Those inlays do not like. Everything else is hawt
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence