Page 1 of 3
I know its likely been done before but what are your fears? got any weird ones? im afraid of Jellyfish. They are so eerie and just freak me the **** out to think of being in the water with them.. Octopuses (or is it octopi) are scary to me too. I also dont like stick bugs you can never trust something that isnt what it pretends to be -_-
When I die, want you to dress me in straght laced shoes
A box back coat and a Stetson hat;
Eye-related injuries.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I'm afraid of the Ocean because I can't swim and also drowning is a pretty big fear of mine too.

Also spiders, but anyone who isnt freaked by spiders is a goddamn sociopath
dying alone/things i cant see like stuff below me in the ocean....spiders are pussies but that doesnt make me a sociopath
Open water. I've seen way to many shows on the Discovery channel about all the scary mutant critters that live underwater to ever feel safe in natural open water.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by Fivebretz
I'm afraid of the Ocean because I can't swim and also drowning is a pretty big fear of mine too.

Also spiders, but anyone who isnt freaked by spiders is a goddamn sociopath

Yeah i agree with the drowing thing. seems like one of the worst ways to die.
When I die, want you to dress me in straght laced shoes
A box back coat and a Stetson hat;
Random nosebleeds, dislocated fingers and my penis flopping out of my unzipped jeans
WARNING: Signature may not be handwritten
I'm shit scared of parasites inside of me. Just gives me the willys.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
injuries on wrists, or needles (like giving blood and stuff)
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Getting ran over, I kid you not. Traffic is stupid where I live, half the people are too old to drive, don't pay attention to the road and never ****ing indicate correctly. I'd like to be shot when I''m 70 so I don't become part of the problem.
I love Prog, +1 for synth solos and songs about maggie thatcher.

Gear:

Geddy Lee Jazz (Black )
Fender Rumble 100 (It lights up )
MXR Auto-Wah (Purple... )
Boss Bass Overdrive (I can almsot sound like Chris Wolstenholme )
Death by some form of asphyxiation. Drowning, smothering, strangling etc.
And feeling physically helpless in any situation that would prove harmful to me. An extreme example would be like being in a Saw or Hostel-esque trap. But obviously more realistic things too. Like a plane crash, or trapped on a level crossing with a train heading at me. I'm yet to drive over one myself, and I always get nervous when I'm in a car that goes over one.
Achieving all my hopes and dreams, then having nothing left to drive me
Quote by TheQuailman
I wish my amp sucked on my knob.

if you were to smash a child around the head with a full bottle of no more tears shampoo...would it be ironic if they cried
Spiders are on the top of my list, they're so fricking furry and long legged and evil.
I was camping last summer in this small cabina dn when I woke up and got up, when I was raiding the fridge, my mom noticed this...thing...over my bed. It was this furry pitch black spider that had like 4inch long legs. We killed it and I slept in the truck the next night.

Also the Pacific Ocean, open water is freaky to me but the gap between california and japan Ring of Fire area seems like it'd be harboring Cthulu or something that'd brutally kill me.

Oh, and getting a boner while dancing with a few of my platonic girl friends at school dances.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
Another one: getting strangled. In sociology today someone did a presentation about John Wayne Gacy and how he would choke kids while he raped them and I nearly passed out.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
I've almost drowned before I couldn't swim and got pushed into the deep end of the pool wasn't bad it was like watching reality turn to a dream then my brother got me out before I died was coughing water for awhile though

But my biggest fear is heights like getting next to a high edge I freeze completely
But I think its actually a fear of falling
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at Mar 24, 2011,
Quote by WantsLesPaul
Chainsaws. I get the **** out if someone is trying to fight me with a chainsaw.

You say this like you have experience in chainsaw battles...
And I hate spiders...can't even look at a picture of em
i'd say most people around UG are probably afraid of the searchbar and Carmel.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Those gigantic crickets with the huge antennae and stuff. Phucking disturbing

And feet, but that's more of a hatred than a fear.
Quote by supersac
ive won an argument with a girl but then i still lost
Quote by rgrockr
I guess that's why my ass was sore when I woke up this morning.

It is now my goal to get skylerjames13 to BURN OUT
Every thread I touch closes
I ENJOY SKAAAAAAA
Heights, spiders and some other more mild ones.
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Wasps, big dogs, going to the dentist, needles.

Also, shit. Other people's, animal's... just... *shudders*
Last edited by 23dannybhoy23 at Mar 24, 2011,
- When I'm swimming in an ocean/lake and I can't see the ground. Even though I'm absolutely sure there are no animals that would attack me ('CUZ WE KILLED THEM ALL!!!)

- Gettin those pointy umbrella ends in my eyes. I hate umbrellas and can never relax when someone next to me has them.
-Taking a piss, I don't want the pee to get redirected into my testicles and have all 3 of them explode in a burst of blood, cum and pee.
-Having my feet hang off the edge of my bed, I always feel like something is gonna pull em down.
Deep Water (just the thought of not knowing what the **** swims underneath me freaks me out, also the depth itself is an issue)..
Heights
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Deep dark water. Don't know what it is, but floating in something I don't know how deep it is, I don't know what's under me or what could be near me. I don't mind deep, crystal clear water though.

Drowning

Burning in fire

Aeroplane crash

Being crushed to death

Spiders near my bed.

Pretty rational I think..
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Something on my face or back. Something following me. Something above me I can't see. Aliens. Cuts on places I can't see. There are more lol
POST RAWK
Quote by KYmonster
-Taking a piss, I don't want the pee to get redirected into my testicles and have all 3 of them explode in a burst of blood, cum and pee.
-Having my feet hang off the edge of my bed, I always feel like something is gonna pull em down.

.....3?
POST RAWK
Open water, specifically when I'm not able to see any land in any direction.
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
Page 1 of 3