I have one in my Palo v50 and its awesome, I run it with one of the ET65's and they are a perfect pair for classic rock
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
thats awesome i was wondering cuz theyre so cheap. im wondering b/c i wan to throw them in a 5150 combo. wondering if theyll be as great as the celetions for br0000talz
yeah they are great speakers and a totally legit company
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
WGS? got'em in my combo, they're good.
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's
Quote by vincelombard
so sounds like people generally regard them as highly as the celetion v30

So they're pretty terrible then.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
I think this thread is full of misunderstanding.

Are you asking if the V30's at that site safe to buy?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Quote by tr3nt
I think this thread is full of misunderstanding.

Are you asking if the V30's at that site safe to buy?

yes, instead of celestion v30s
Yes, warehouseguitarspeaker.com is legit

A lot of people like the WGS Veteran 30 over the Celestion Vintage 30 due to the fact that they don't have the same ice pickyness if that is what you were asking. And they are cheaper.

Also, V30 may or may not be the best speaker for you (which is what I think Bubbs was getting at). They will probably work great in your 5150 combo so I wouldn't sweat it but please look at some of the other speakers by WGS as well.
Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH at Mar 24, 2011,
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Yes, warehouseguitarspeaker.com is ligit

A lot of people like the WGS Veteran 30 over the Celestion Vintage 30 due to the fact that they don't have the same ice pickyness if that is what you were asking. And they are cheaper.

Either V30 may or may not be the best speaker for you (which is what I think Bubbs was getting at). They will probably work great in your 5150 combo so I wouldn't sweat it but please look at some of the other speakers by WGS as well.

I was mostly pointing out that being regarded as highly as Item X isn't always terribly praising.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
I'd say they're even better than Celestion V30s.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Yes, warehouseguitarspeaker.com is legit

Also, V30 may or may not be the best speaker for you (which is what I think Bubbs was getting at). They will probably work great in your 5150 combo so I wouldn't sweat it but please look at some of the other speakers by WGS as well.

better speaker there at wearhouse for a modern metal br00tal tone?
Yeah. Actually quite better than the celestions. Smoother, clearer and thicker. A combination that is really hard to pull off. So yes they are legit. Veteran 30s sound better than celestions v30
actually, wgs>celestion IMO, i've heard frequent comparative clips and like the WGS WAAAAY better.
- Cody

Quote by Ninja Vampirate
What a faggot, do a few lines of cocaine and have a shot of whiskey or 5 if you want to study right
Quote by lbj273
I have one in my Palo v50 and its awesome, I run it with one of the ET65's and they are a perfect pair for classic rock

that would be a good set up for a 5150 combo too imo.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.