Hey guys, I have a Epi Sheraton II with a 57/57+ humbucker combo, and it sounds really sweet; on clean, it even has a bit of an acoustic flavor to it. I was curious if using an acoustic amp would help bring out the acoustic quality of the guitar a little more, or if it would just sound really flat and muffled? If it works, I would have my Vox AC15 for clean/distortion, and then have an A/B switch to the acoustic amp for more acoustic-like tones.... Just an idea... might be stupid, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask... I'll go to guitar center and see if they'll let me hook up a hollowbody to an acoustic amp =P
Epi Sheraton II or MIA FSR strat > wah Q535 > fuzzface > Keeley C4 > Qtron > Whammy > Liquid Chorus > Triboost > Hotcake > BigMuff > Small Stone > VolumePlus > SpaceEcho > Cathedral Reverb > LoFi > MemoryMan > BYOC vibrato > DD-7 > Vox AC15 C1
I've always wanted to try that too. I've heard some people say no it won't sound any more acoustic-ish than it already does. Let us know!
Check out "thelastplaceyoulook" on YouTube, iTunes and [url="http://facebook.com/thelastplaceyoulook
"]Facebook
It doesn't.

Just sounds clean. My bros dot through his acoustic amp doesn't sound that great. Slightly flat and brittle.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Yeah I would imagine it would sound somewhat flat and brittle (since the acoustic tone carries the depth more than the amp) and would assume people don't do it because it doesn't sound good, but I like to experiment =) I'll let you guys know what comes out of this...
Epi Sheraton II or MIA FSR strat > wah Q535 > fuzzface > Keeley C4 > Qtron > Whammy > Liquid Chorus > Triboost > Hotcake > BigMuff > Small Stone > VolumePlus > SpaceEcho > Cathedral Reverb > LoFi > MemoryMan > BYOC vibrato > DD-7 > Vox AC15 C1