are there any classical music albums that i cant fore free? i have recently take an interest in classical music.
Can't for free? What?

What I think you are asking however, is no. You can usually find classical CD's for less than a dollar a piece at old music shops, Bach recordings are a dime a dozen though the good ones are generally costly. Pandora has a FEW good classical stations as well.

EDIT: also, there are a few single downloads of certain pieces, none of which I can think of off the top of my head. Google public domain classical music.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Last edited by Artemis Entreri at Mar 24, 2011,
i need some good classical music too listen too, and i prefer downloading an album fore free and then purchasing if i like it. or atleast hear a few songs first
the liplick guy makes your post seem sinister

edit: try grooveshark
now extra flamey
Get spotify then, or watch it on youtube.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Stevenlazer1
i need some good classical music too listen too, and i prefer downloading an album fore free and then purchasing if i like it. or atleast hear a few songs first

Don't we all, this is the real world however. You can either buy them (or download them illegally). I don't endorse illegal downloading but if you want it free that's the way you'll probably go unless you find good stuff in public domain.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Quote by Kensai
Get spotify then, or watch it on youtube.

Unfortunately, we americans are not blessed with a pirate party to procure our spotify rights. Just use grooveshark or something, though they don't have the widest selection. Their lack of black metal has recently enraged me.
IMSLP (IMSLP.org) has a section for free, legal recordings of many pieces (it'll be on the page of the actual piece you're looking for). You're not going to find Horrowitz, Bell, Ma, Bernstein, or the like on those sections however.

(protip: use torrents or go to college, music libraries have weeks and weeks worth of classical CDs)
just youtube... real classical musicians didn't write albums, so theres no point in buying one when its best to be listened to based on your mood... start off listening on youtube to bach, mozart, tchaikovsky, and bethoven, that'll give you a good feel for what kind of stuff you like for certain moods you're in, also those will give you links to videos of other musicians... also listen to yiruma, he's modern, but writes piano pieces that will smash your heart into a bajillion pieces, put it back together, then melt it down
Also, the website Medici.tv is a great source for classical videos. All top quality (not user uploaded, but all recorded professionally). They also stream live concerts

Best $10 a month I've ever spent