Page 5 of 59
Quote by UncleRemus
Going to see Godspeed on the 24th. SOOOOOOO excited. Also, A Silver Mt. Zion is worth checking out for sure.
I've just started getting into GY!BE. I'm on Yangui U.X.O to begin with. It's really great.

Quote by cubs
i'm going back to mexico at the end of next month. can't wait, i'd die if i stayed here.
What's wrong with France?
^I can honestly back that, based off of the few weeks I've spent there, particularly given one of the girls I was with knew french.

Great place to visit, though.
same with the small sample size but in my limited experience they've all been lovely people. and a guy I know who's been said the same.
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
I've only known french canadians, so you know my words mean nothing. They were nice for a couple of minutes, and then both of them tried to steal my girlfriend at the time.
Quote by punkforlife93
^I can honestly back that, based off of the few weeks I've spent there, particularly given one of the girls I was with knew french.

Great place to visit, though.

i've also went out with a french girl for like a year (lol now)

it's not the french people that get me, it's just that i live in the middle of NOWHERE (in mexico i live in an-around-1- million people city) so yeah. i'm sure paris is a great place to live. but i miss mexico and myself and this girl and shit.

edit: i drink a lot of wine here though.
Quote by AngryGoldfish
I've just started getting into GY!BE. I'm on Yangui U.X.O to begin with. It's really great.

It really is! My personal favourite of theirs is the "Slow Riot for New Zero Kanada" EP so I'd give that a listen if you're liking Yanqui U.X.O.
Last.fm

"Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time."

ahh the schematics is a great choice.

getting a "This content is currently unavailable" from fb :/

I have the sticker from the F#A# cd packaging on the back of my ipod but the words have pretty much worn off
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
That godspeed schematics one has me super jelly.

And no...I live in Wyoming. It's pretty boring, but it's not an inherently bad place to be, besides for music.
happy birthday
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

what the. steve. randy. keeno. saadia.

how the hell are you guys?

steve- how is life, where did you end up? still fighting the good fight?

randy- drink the age down. 24 shots for 24 years. speaking of which, you ever get a compilation or anything out and about? still looking to get my hands on some of your stuff in a more compiled form.

keeno- hows your band doing man? and you- out of all holes and into heaven yet?

saadia- this summer, check it, music collab project for the ages.
The band has been doing well, got a couple hour set coming up next weekend and surprisingly I got off of work sooooo I get to go play it too, so I'm very excited about that, granted I'll have to improv it all pretty much haha. Other than that, life has been treating me pretty well, can't complain too much. How have you been man?
Just 3 beers and a few shots tonight. I hate that drunken birthday cliche, all blacking out and getting carried out of the bar. Sober as a jaybird and I love it. Great birthday.
Poor advice.
Happy Birthday.
マリ「しあわっせはーあるいってこないだーからあるいってゆっくんだねーん 
いっちにっちいっぽみーかでさんぽ
 さーんぽすすんでにっほさっがるー 
じーんせいはっわんつー!ぱんち・・・

"Success is as dangerous as failure. Hope is as hollow as fear." - from Tao Te Ching

Quote by #1 synth
hey kids. in mexico. how are you.

about to go busk in downtown oaxaca. see how it goes.

speaking of which, any of you guys live around here?

dang it, where are you at? i normally live in mexico, though i'm more in the north west, but still, if i were down there, i would so join you for a night or two at some nice places. espero te la pasas bien!

hi everyone btw

happy birthday, stellar, too.
^ That made no sense.
マリ「しあわっせはーあるいってこないだーからあるいってゆっくんだねーん 
いっちにっちいっぽみーかでさんぽ
 さーんぽすすんでにっほさっがるー 
じーんせいはっわんつー!ぱんち・・・

"Success is as dangerous as failure. Hope is as hollow as fear." - from Tao Te Ching