Forget your bad pick up lines, lets hear some good break up lines!

(Shamelessly stolen from an episode of "Important Things with Demetri Martin")

"Are you doing pushups with your knees down? 'Cos I'm not sure this is working out"

"Is it hot in here? Or is it just that you're suffocating me in this relationship?"

"Are you being followed? Because I've been seeing people behind your back"

"Baby, your feet must be tired because...you've been stomping on my dreams for a few months now."
Um? I'm pretty sure most people use "is it hot in here" as the beginning to a pickup line
Quote by a7xb4d
Um? I'm pretty sure most people use "is it hot in here" as the beginning to a pickup line

Not the quickest, are ya?
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by a7xb4d
Just said that. Don't really get why I made that comment.

EDIT: Ninja'd

Don't know what ninja'd means, do ya?
Quote by dudetheman

Pretty certain means I tried to post commenting on the last post, but someone posted while I was, so there's went first and mine looks irrelevant. If not, I'm leaving this thread cause II'm failing massively
Quote by a7xb4d
Pretty certain means I tried to post commenting on the last post, but someone posted while I was, so there's went first and mine looks irrelevant. If not, I'm leaving this thread cause II'm failing massively

Quote by a7xb4d

Ninja'd means that you post in response to someone but someone else posts roughly the same response immediately before you.
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by a7xb4d

Theirs - Sorry i just like Kicking people when they're down.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Well, SHIT. I'm pretty new to the internet terminology, so bear with me. But, now I know what that means, thanks....and I'm leaving, like I said

EDIT: guy posting above me, I realized that like a minute ago. way to be that guy
Quote by a7xb4d
Well, SHIT. I'm pretty new to the internet terminology, so bear with me. But, now I know what that means, thanks....and I'm leaving, like I said

It's all good dawg.
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by a7xb4d

EDIT: Ninja'd

Thanks for the hug. I might stay. Here's one:

Have you lost weight? Cause I think I'm losing you