Page 1 of 2
From a heart attack, after eating the best burger ever.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Tie ends of piano wire to part of a high roof top ->
Wrap piano wire around my neck ->
Super-glue hands to the sides of my head ->
Leap.
GEAR:
Fender MIM HSS Strat
VOX AD30VT
FUNDS: $600
****ing Jessica Alba
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss
I don't know, I want it to be painless, but it has to be badass.
Quote by vagelier
Nothing is more arousing for girls than a man who claims that he doesn't have worms - and can prove it with conclusive evidence.

Black
Then
White are
All I see
In my infancy
Red and yellow then came to be
Reaching out to me.
Lets me see.
Well, there are a few.

1. Die saving someone
2. Diving off of a cliff
3. Drowning, because I'm aquaphobic. TEH IRONY!!
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
In my sleep.
E-Daughter of Stealstrings and Flaxen Angel

Sometimes our fear of failing...
...Keeps us from succeeding.

I love Ryan
Would you rather be burned at the stake, or have your head cut off?
I'd pick the first one... after all, I'd rather have a hot steak rather than a cold chop!

Seriously though, if I actually make it into the FBI, I think I'd want to die succumbing to a gunshot wound after using my last ounce of strength to take down some sort of terrorist plot. Probably not Arab terrorists, by that time some other country or ethnicity will be the bad guys.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Last edited by rgrockr at Mar 24, 2011,
I won't be dying. I firmly believe that the only reason people die is because they accept it as a certainty.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by rgrockr
Would you rather be burned at the stake, or have your head cut off?
I'd pick the first one... after all, I'd rather have a hot steak rather than a cold chop!

har, har.

I want to die as an old man with nothing left to prove to anyone.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
In a blaze of glory.
I have more fun than normal people are allowed to have.

Quote by Kensai

Happy RUTAS everybody
I want to dive out of a helicopter into the ocean, land on a shark and wrestle it. After I have killed it with my bare hands I will swim back to land. During the celebration of my feat I choke on a small piece of the shark and die.
Stereotypical rockstar death, that way I instantly become a music legend - even if I'm not as skilled as people 10 years+ later will remember me.
Last edited by TomusAM at Mar 24, 2011,
Balls deep.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
I want the world to be different without me. So, I guess it doesn't matter how I die as much as what happens after I die. (:
On second thought, my soul is most likely gonna be reincarnated into some other kind of life force. I'm not gonna die kno.
dying is for fools
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
Quote by Spartan070sarge
I won't be dying. I firmly believe that the only reason people die is because they accept it as a certainty.

i belive thats in a book i read. once. a great one. when i die i'd like to be assasinated because the general populus believes i'm the antichrist

i forgot to mention. this is because i AM
My sig? Nice.
Last edited by BurningTurkey at Mar 24, 2011,
I plan to kill myself. Not because of depression or anything, I just want an epic death, and ensuring your death is badass basically means you have to do it yourself.

As of now, I plan to jump out of an airplane over a crowded city, and, as I hit the ground, falcon punch something or someone.
Quote by supersac
ive won an argument with a girl but then i still lost
Quote by rgrockr
I guess that's why my ass was sore when I woke up this morning.

It is now my goal to get skylerjames13 to BURN OUT
Every thread I touch closes
I ENJOY SKAAAAAAA
Quote by thefunk
I plan to kill myself. Not because of depression or anything, I just want an epic death, and ensuring your death is badass basically means you have to do it yourself.

As of now, I plan to jump out of an airplane over a crowded city, and, as I hit the ground, falcon punch something or someone.

thank you sir for making my day. my horrible bronchitus doesnt seem so bad right now, though you made me cough from laughing so much hahaha
basically what i want to go is get on top of like an 8 story building with a pole on top of it. I will tie a razorwire around the pole and then tie the other end around my neck. I will then proceed to glue my hands to my head. After the glue dries, I will leap from atop the building. When people find my decapitated body, it will appear that I have ripped off my own head with my bare hands. Genius!
I'm going to die from a heroin overdose, but then I survive, but then when I drive home I'm going to get hit by a freight train.
this is my signature, and it's purple in bold, you can't do anything about it.
I plan to live forever. Or Die Trying.
Yes, I do know my attempts at humour are terrible.

Seemingly UGs only cosplayer.
insta-kill

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

I shall not die.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
i'm gonna drink myself to death in the comfort of my own home. i assume i'll live on my own at that point, so it'll be some time before someone notices. my friends will mourn me (i hope) for a short time, but they'll move on, and i'll be forgotten by everyone.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Quote by carlos_almighty
i'm gonna drink myself to death in the comfort of my own home. i assume i'll live on my own at that point, so it'll be some time before someone notices. my friends will mourn me (i hope) for a short time, but they'll move on, and i'll be forgotten by everyone.

I'll nevar forget you now, just to ruin your plan
Quote by supersac
ive won an argument with a girl but then i still lost
Quote by rgrockr
I guess that's why my ass was sore when I woke up this morning.

It is now my goal to get skylerjames13 to BURN OUT
Every thread I touch closes
I ENJOY SKAAAAAAA
Falling from an incredible height, doing flips.
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
After making it famous, on the final show of my first stadium tour (which happens to be the show that's being professionally videotaped in the highest quality available), SHC (spontaneous human combustion) in the middle of the most epic guitar solo ever. THINK: you go to see a band, halfway through the spotlight solo, the guitarist catches on fire. Kinda gimmicky, right? WRONG. The guitarist is actually on fire, burning but won't stop playing.

Afterwards, go down in legend, except it won't be legend because the video will show it happened. Stay famous well past my death, get a good lawyer so my great-great-grandchildren are living as millionaires off my estate because of how much record sales increased after my death. It will be amazing.
Stepping off a chair, even if it's just to learn to let loose.
Nazi Zombie apocalypse. I'm the last survivor in the world. There are tons of mines planted in the ground. I climb to the top of a pole with the American flag. The Nazi Zombies are advancing. (This is all after the last five survivors spent the last 24 hours brawling against the zombies. They all died but me. One was my father, one was my girlfriend. One was my best friend. The other one was my dog.) I am now on top of the flagpole. Millions of zombies are approaching. My gun has one remaining bullet. I shoot one of the mines, causing it to explode. All the other mines get set off. All the zombies are being killed by the explosions. The explosions set the flag on fire. I simply stand on the flagpole, as the fire consumes me and the American flag. (Not anti-patriotic at all, I love America.)
-Shows-
Modest Mouse, Black Eyed Peas, World Party
Bumbershoot '09

The Cute Lepers
Bumbershoot '10

Tom Petty
The Gorge

Gorillaz (Best show of my life)
Key Arena

Please, call me James, or Devin.
I want to be awake when I die.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Heres the scenario.

On a plane being piloted by a terrorist.
I take out his henchmen with fists of might.
Go up behind the big cheese .
clap his ears.
get Taliban blood all over my hands. (for brutality points, of course)
steer the plane away from the white house.
Fly to middle east.
Locate secret cave
crash it into osama bin laden's secret cave
kill him, his minions, and destroy their weapons.
passengers survive to tell my tale.
I get mentioned in every newspaper and history text book ever.
FORZA CATANIA
Page 1 of 2