I have a question. If the moon controls tides, how come when we had that super moon a little ago, did we not get like major waves and tides and stuff? Shouldn't have caused like major destruction? So does the moon create tides Or have we been lied to and the moon really is just a watchtower to keep us under control?

Not trolling just under informed.
Hello Will You Be My Freind?
Quote by guitar-guy69
i knocked a girl up once but thank the lord it died inside her

Quote by guitar-guy69
Guitar-guy69 your the best

Quote by guitar-guy69
my penis floats when its in the water so it always looks hard

Hello my name is guy i like my women naked and aroused lol
the moon was just a bit closer than normal, it probably affected the tides, but being a little bit closer isnt going to cause catastrophic events.
Schecter C-1 Classic in Seethru blue <333
Schecter Damien FR
Roland AC-60 acoustic amp
Boss GE-7 EQ
Line6 Ubermetal Distortion
Sigma Dx Acoustic
that's what all the newspapers said, that there would be loads of damage, but the "super-moon" occurs every 20 years, in England, there was this moon once about 9-10 years ago and it was unbelievably big, bigger than any pictures I've seen on the net, it looked about 5x bigger than the super-moon.

that's all my input
The tides were higher that day. But not by much, it wouldn't cause title waves.
The moon does affect the tides, but being a little bit closer than usual doesn't change that effect too much.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Papa Bear, is that you?
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
What you need is a new amp.
Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

Yeah, I use a Squier Strat.
The rotation of the earth and local weather and climate also affects the tides.
cat
Thats no moon......

Its a space station
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by guitar-guy69
I have a question. If the moon controls tides, how come when we had that super moon a little ago, did we not get like major waves and tides and stuff? Shouldn't have caused like major destruction? So does the moon create tides Or have we been lied to and the moon really is just a watchtower to keep us under control?

Not trolling just under informed.

Ask japan if nothing happened
Quote by Scruff17
Kiss a guy and tell her it means nothing to you. Then die a little inside knowing that it did.

Flippin Tables
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

PSN: Chuche_02
Quote by rgrockr
The moon does affect the tides, but being a little bit closer than usual doesn't change that effect too much.

This. We went to a beach when the supermoon was happening, it's usually really nice, big waves but they're equal time apart etc. That day they were all over the place, really bad rips, waves crossing eachother, the sandbank was messed up etc
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau